Michael Duff after the 2-1 win at Kidderminster

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Jon Palmer
https://bit.ly/DuffPostKidderminster" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Fuller
Sounds like Mike is getting a bit hacked off now with the lack of success in getting the players he wants through the door.
Wonder if Mo Eisa, who has joined MK Dons, was the player we missed out on today?
Horteng
I do think Duff under sells the club. Yes we are small but I think he over talks it tbh.
Nesty
I think I still have my football boots in the garage
HamTown
Nesty wrote:I think I still have my football boots in the garage
"A Trialist" mystery already solved for Coventry
Anteros
He does seem a bit downbeat and frustrated. Hopefully for his sake we get some players in sooner rather than later.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Anteros wrote:He does seem a bit downbeat and frustrated. Hopefully for his sake we get some players in sooner rather than later.
I wonder if he is a bit frustrated at having to repeat himself every interview to answer four questions on signings which he has already answered. Wouldn’t surprise me if Wade or Russ does the next.

Good to see he is focussing on signing the right player and not just signing two random strikers because fans are getting tetchy.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Anteros wrote:He does seem a bit downbeat and frustrated. Hopefully for his sake we get some players in sooner rather than later.
I wonder if he is a bit frustrated at having to repeat himself every interview to answer four questions on signings which he has already answered. Wouldn’t surprise me if Wade or Russ does the next.

Good to see he is focussing on signing the right player and not just signing two random strikers because fans are getting tetchy.
Look who popped up on media duties tonight!
Shade
A mention of attacking reinforcements being on the way.