Morecambe extended highlights

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
https://www.ctfc.com/matches/fixtures/f ... 19-oct-21/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Fuller
Quality all round.
Kyle Joseph looked well pleased with himself at the end - he even shook the security man's hand!
Only downer for me was the bloke sat nearby who slagged off Conor Thpmas for the entire 90 minutes, I thought he had a great game.
Shade
Fuller wrote:Quality all round.
Kyle Joseph looked well pleased with himself at the end - he even shook the security man's hand!
Only downer for me was the bloke sat nearby who slagged off Conor Thpmas for the entire 90 minutes, I thought he had a great game.
One or two stray passes but so did everyone at times. Certainly one of his better games.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Shade wrote:
One or two stray passes but so did everyone at times. Certainly one of his better games.
Every player has at least one boo-boy. Some have many.

The best is when said boo-boy still shouts his head off at the target when it was actually a different player who made the mistake but they are too stupid to realise.

One guy behind us couldn’t wait to hurl abuse at Devaney. It was always funny when he realised he had got it wrong…”Devaney every time giving it away that’s useless…..(30 seconds later)…Williams, I mean”
Red Duke
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Shade wrote:
Every player has at least one boo-boy. Some have many.

The best is when said boo-boy still shouts his head off at the target when it was actually a different player who made the mistake but they are too stupid to realise.

One guy behind us couldn’t wait to hurl abuse at Devaney. It was always funny when he realised he had got it wrong…”Devaney every time giving it away that’s useless…..(30 seconds later)…Williams, I mean”
I have never understood why fans boo specific players. If the critic was better than the player he was criticising he should be on the pitch instead.