Ashley Cole

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Nesty
congrats on 100 caps - thats 99 more than I would have given him. petulant greedy one footed tw@t.
Pie
Amusing really, seeing as tonight he won cap number 102! :lol:
Malabus
They are all greedy b@$tasds. These England games are nothing but big money bonuses for players before their luxury summer vacations. The game is suffering, that's why the match yesterday evening was dire to the spectators.
Shade
England wages go to charity. Not that I'm not saying they're not greedy. Just that that's why so many players suddenly get injured when they get called up for England games against small teams or that are friendlies.
Seefacts
He might be a prize pipe, but Cole is a world class left back and has been for a decade.

Often he was the only player to come out with any credit from our various tournament disasters.
Robin
Shade wrote:England wages go to charity. Not that I'm not saying they're not greedy. Just that that's why so many players suddenly get injured when they get called up for England games against small teams or that are friendlies.
One of many reasons why we should scrap the majority of international friendlies.