Rushden deal with squatters the right way

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
They don't even exist as a football club and might well be very odious characters, but they are demonstrating how to deal with squatters.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23036056" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Shade
For some reason, when I came into this thread, I thought I'd read "Rushden deal with squirrels the right way". Thought it was some kind of anti-extermination deal.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Shade wrote:For some reason, when I came into this thread, I thought I'd read "Rushden deal with squirrels the right way". Thought it was some kind of anti-extermination deal.
I do love squirrels.
Coops
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Shade wrote:For some reason, when I came into this thread, I thought I'd read "Rushden deal with squirrels the right way". Thought it was some kind of anti-extermination deal.
I do love squirrels.
I do hope that you are referring to our native red squirrels rather than the grey vermin which have taken over most of the UK.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Coops wrote:
I do love squirrels.
I do hope that you are referring to our native red squirrels rather than the grey vermin which have taken over most of the UK.
Like an Aussie at Wimbledon, greys are not welcome on our green and pleasant isle.
Shade
Squirrel racists.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Shade wrote:Squirrel racists.
Too right........I've seen too many native reds dead [executed] due to greys bringing war to their dreys
Nesty
I do love squirrels.
prefer beavers myself
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Dam right.