Northampton Town ground revamp

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Fuller
http://www.constructionenquirer.com/201 ... um-revamp/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Robin
Exactly what we should be doing, it seems Northampton borough council will at least support that counties only professional team.
Malabus
7.8 million pounds to ground share with Coventry for 3 seasons (alleged). Remind me how much we charge rent dodgying Gloshite.
Old Coventrian
Malabus wrote:7.8 million pounds to ground share with Coventry for 3 seasons (alleged). Remind me how much we charge rent dodgying Gloshite.

Where do you get this rubbish from. They were only paying £1.3m a year at the Ricoh.
RTT
Robin wrote:Exactly what we should be doing, it seems Northampton borough council will at least support that counties only professional team.
I not sure the tax payers of Cheltenham would be overjoyed if the the Borough Council lent that sort of money to the Football Club in the current economic climate.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Robin wrote:Exactly what we should be doing, it seems Northampton borough council will at least support that counties only professional team.
Spot on.