Rooney.. crybaby and idiot.. but

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Ralph
Utd can name their price with Chelsea if Chelsea want him that bad ..this is going to a transfer of mega proportions. Rooney just can not stay at Utd now with all his whining
Shade
To be fair to him, which I find very hard, it must be annoying hearing your old new manager telling the world you're not leaving in case a better striker gets injured.

:lol: poor Rooney.
Ralph
i love how they say he's confused.. yes he probably is even if he's on 200k a week :lol:
Robin
Chelski can simply bide their time, Rooney is worth no more than about £10 million next summer so they bid £20million now make their interest clear and raise it to £25 million end of August when they know it will be accepted. Otherwise do Man Ure want to retain their highest earner who does not want to play there? I think Chelski know this and will be patient.
Pie
United are facing a lost battle.
The player clearly wants to leave.....again.
He doesn't want to play for United anymore.

What is the point in keeping him, getting him to "sign your name on this bit of paper and we give you more sweeties" and keep him for another 4 years, only for him to throw his toys out his pram again next season and demand to move.......again.
trickster
Without Ferguson in charge they are like all the rest with speculation uncertainty and unconfirmed stories dragging on in the papers, love it.