You can't be your self anymore

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Shade
Not in a football ground, anyway. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-me ... e-23510657" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I'm all for actual abuse being banned, but when it comes to not being able to shout something as tame as "get up, you big girls blouse" for fear of offending women, or men who are afraid/get offended at the possibility of offending women, or the over sensitive, overpaid players, then every ground will be as quiet as WR when we're 2-0 down soon.
Joey
Never had the desire to visit Liverpool anyway, I trust CTFC aren't as silly to do something such as this.
Pie
Anfield will be empty after Christmas then!
Whilst I agree that racist and homophobic chants need to stop, some of them are OTT!!
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Pointless chants anyway. Plenty of girls and women I know will be better at football and other sports than half the obese blokes at football games so shouting 'don't play like a girl/woman' is meaningless regardless of anything else.

Didn't see any mention of blouses in the article so you're safe Shade.

Joey, are you suggesting clamping down on homophobia is silly?
Hubert Parry
It is more to do with HOW a chant/shout is made as opposed to the words used. For instance, I have heard 'get up you f#!$ poof' screamed a couple of times at WR and that needs to be eradicated.
Educated Bertie
One has also heard the words "Sodje" and "Shittu" uttered at HQ.