Wolves!

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Long way to go yet Mal.
leohoenig
Malabus wrote: What us Cheltenham fans said after our Plymouth annihilation....how we getting on?.....are we top of the league like the babbies.
This is the second post I have read from Mal within 10 minutes.
Mal, can you please go back to using the English language?
Malabus
leohoenig wrote:
Malabus wrote: What us Cheltenham fans said after our Plymouth annihilation....how we getting on?.....are we top of the league like the babbies.
This is the second post I have read from Mal within 10 minutes.
Mal, can you please go back to using the English language?
To display my great loyalty (and love) to the babbies I have adopted the Black Country dialect and language.
leohoenig
Thanks for replying in English
...but why - surely the Black Country follows the South Staffs coal seam, and therefore runs between the cities of Birmingham and Wolverhampton, but not into them, so as the Black Country's only Football League team is West Brom?
Malabus
leohoenig wrote:so as the Black Country's only Football League team is West Brom?
Heresy!
leohoenig
Sorry, Premier League team, and Walsall might count as Black Country!
Malabus
Robins Nest might be full of hatred and gobsh1te, but it's also a cyber educational institution.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blackcountry/conte ... ture.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Leohoenig is correct regarding the 'traditional black country' question of the region....but we always used to go through Tipton to the Wolves and Tipton is just a few miles away from the Mecca of world football, Molineux.

Any way ..

"Today the Black Country is described, by the government, as most of the four Metropolitan District Council areas of Dudley, Sandwell, Walsall and Wolverhampton. The term is used as a marketing tool to sell and promote the West Midlands region to the west of Birmingham."
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
I was looking at the latest socio-economic data and there is still a huge horrible divide between the north and the south which just can't get rid of. It's called Wolverhampton.
Ralph
at least Wolves can do the same as us and concentrate on the league now :lol:
Malabus
Ralph wrote:at least Wolves can do the same as us and concentrate on the league now :lol:
Aye...bread 'n' butter.
Ralph
:)
taxidave
yes lets move on. Thread should be locked as its not going anywhere. If you want to carry on your discussions, take it to PM's.