Glos City

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

C.V
Doing there duty and advertising our club.They are using our branded coach today for there match at North Ferriby to raise our profile up north.
Shade
I hope they're paying us for the privelege :P
taxidave
Shade wrote:I hope they're paying us for the privelege :P
I doubt they are paying us but I am very surprised that they can afford to hire a coach like that for their travels, no wonder they have problems paying their rent.
51/84
I know I should not but I wonder if Neil is travelling in it
I know its none of my business! :lol:
Anyway do we get paid for this or do we pay to advertise
Are stagecoach still sponsors
Shade
It's a Marchants coach isn't it? The white one with all our logo's on it?
taxidave
I presume this is the players' coach, Neil and his 30 mates will be travelling separately.
The coach is owned by KB coaches not Marchants, we haven't used Marchants for the team bus for a few seasons now.
Flux
Have too say it is an impressive sight going along the motorways seen it many times when travelling back from Manchester. See all the other team buses just with a sign blue tacked to the windscreen then you see ours in full livery.

Think Forest Green have a similar bus and pretty sure Bath Rugby have a full liveried bus
Shade
Ah, now you mention KB coaches I remember.

It is a very good looking coach. Very well branded.
Malabus
Shade wrote:I hope they're paying us for the privelege :P
Squatters and paying in the same sentence. :lol:
Neil
It's just a ploy to see if we step in the same bucket of s#!t that you did if we'd come out smelling of roses too.

But no, it was no good, we lost too.

Just hope we aren't in a relegation dogfight in our league like you will be this year too.
leohoenig
Meanwhile, our reserve team are due to visit Gloucester City on October 2nd in the County Cup.
Don't give the date too much prominence though - these have a habit of getting changed at short notice
Neil
It'll be our reserves too Leo. Don't get too excited.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
You can afford two teams?
taxidave
It looks as though you are in the dog house again neil...
by Brandman on CoF
I have been talking to a potential TEAM TRAVEL sponsor, who after seeing and hearing the attitude of "so called supporters" feel they have to give it serious consideration. I stated before we nearly lost one sponsorship of around £15k when a comment was passed about them specifically. I persuaded them it was just the odd-ball but they must now be wondering again. All they have to do is give due notice to cancel.
:lol: :lol:
Neil
Now now Dave, you know what happens to name callers on forums.
C.V
What a bunch of ungrateful Numpties they get some one in to help with sponsorship and they balls it all up with there negativity.I do wonder how any sane person would want to put money there way.
Ralph
Odd Ball = Neil

Keep on spewing your venom Neil.. when the club go down the tubes you can say you had a decent part to play...
51/84
not our business
Neil
Ralph wrote:Odd Ball = Neil

Keep on spewing your venom Neil.. when the club go down the tubes you can say you had a decent part to play...
What venom have I spewed Ralph?
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Neil wrote:

For starters, you called any potential new and returning fans of your club b@st@rds and w@nkers amongst other things - hardly the way to encourage higher crowds and better financial prospects or support in the city.
Cinderford robin
Talking of coaches, anyone know why Plymouth brought two team coaches yesterday.
Neil
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Neil wrote:

For starters, you called any potential new and returning fans of your club b@st@rds and w@nkers amongst other things - hardly the way to encourage higher crowds and better financial prospects or support in the city.
Is your name Ralph?
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Neil wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Neil wrote:
Is your name Ralph?
I consider it none of your business what my name is.
Neil
It was a rhetorical question.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
It was a b*llsh*t answer.
taxidave
Cinderford robin wrote:Talking of coaches, anyone know why Plymouth brought two team coaches yesterday.
Because it looked as though they had 22 players on the pitch. :!:
But seriously the second coach was for their VPs, I presume that as we are the 4th nearest fixture for them they wanted to make a decent day of it.
C.V
Ours will be going in a Mini down to there place :lol: