England Tickets - help needed!

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

stevec
Hi All,
My son (robins fan, attends every home game) want to go to the Eng v Poland qualifier at wembley as his birthday present. I signed up on the FA website for an FAN number, got one, but when i tried to buy tickets for the family enclosure it came up with "you are not eligible to buy tickets for this game". It turns out you have to have previously bought tickets for an England game before it will let you buy tickets for an England game - ludicrous!!!!!
Has anyone on here previously bought Eng tickets, and is not going to the game and would be prepared to get them for me (i could meet before the match Saturday with the money). I dont want to pay the stupid prices the ticket agencies charge!
Please PM me if you can help,
Cheers Steve.
Malabus
Take it you are clicking on the 'Priority Sale'

http://ticketing.thefa.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Seems family enclosure tickets are available. Try and phone them if you have no luck on the website.
stevec
That's the problem, i can see the family enclosure tickets are available but it will not let me purchase them as i have not bought a ticket for England since 2007. That's what the priority sale means, only available if you meet the above criteria, they are also staying as priority sale until the game. I called them and they just said the same thing as the website.
leohoenig
PM Sent
stevec
Many thanks.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
I hope your lad enjoys the match if he gets to see it. What a key game it could be.
stevec
All sorted by someone on this forum who trusted me enough to purchase the tickets and took me at my word to meet him at yesterdays game and give him the money. One fan helping another, how refreshing!