Squatter forum hacked.

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Daveangel
Because we are arranging one for Hednesford and one for Stockport County. Two coaches, which constitutes a plural. Hope that's cleared it up for you.
Malabus
Daveangel wrote:Because we are arranging one for Hednesford and one for Stockport County. Two coaches, which constitutes a plural. Hope that's cleared it up for you.
Sorry for the error....the myth of your lot having an extremely poor fan base is obviously untrue.

Keep putting them posters up in the bookies/bars/shops David. :)
Daveangel
No, it's true. And I will :D
leohoenig
More than one game, Mal.
If i go to Alty tonight, I'll count them for you
Malabus
leohoenig wrote:More than one game, Mal.
If i go to Alty tonight, I'll count them for you
Don't forget your calculator.
leohoenig
Idon't need my calculator. I doubt if I will even need to take my shows and socks off!
Andy
taxidave wrote:Why is it down again ??
Dave,

This time its because its exceeded the bandwidth (basically a preset amount of 'traffic' looking at the site). Usually sites have a monthly limit applied and I expect with the hacking being done by a bot that has used the traffic quota up and also the work that Neil has then had to do to fix it.

It will be back when the monthly quota resets and starts again.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:
Daveangel wrote:Because we are arranging one for Hednesford and one for Stockport County. Two coaches, which constitutes a plural. Hope that's cleared it up for you.
Sorry for the error....the myth of your lot having an extremely poor fan base is obviously untrue.

Keep putting them posters up in the bookies/bars/shops David. :)
I assumed he meant the coaches the Gloucester CTFC Supporters club use to bring fans to Whaddon to watch their county's favourite side.