Tonight's football on tv.

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

taxidave
Huddersfield v Blackpool SS1
Kidderminster v Aldershot BTS1
Shade
Good job I'm going to see Rush at the cinema then, or I could be asleep by 8:15.
taxidave
Shade wrote:Good job I'm going to see Rush at the cinema then, or I could be asleep by 8:15.
Reading that has made me realise that I haven't been to the cinema for over 50 years, the last film I saw was about England winning the World Cup, so that would have been 66/67.
Are there still cinemas in Cheltenham, I recall going to the Gaumont, Regal, Coliseum, Daffodil, Palace and Ritz.
Shade
Just the one in the Brewery, the Cineworld, with 11 screens. I'm pretty sure there are no independent cinema's left. None show up in a quick Google search, anyway.
C.V
taxidave wrote:
Shade wrote:Good job I'm going to see Rush at the cinema then, or I could be asleep by 8:15.
Reading that has made me realise that I haven't been to the cinema for over 50 years,

Was it a talkie and was it in black and white
Malabus
C.V wrote:
taxidave wrote:
Reading that has made me realise that I haven't been to the cinema for over 50 years,

Was it a talkie and was it in black and white
Can't believe Dave didn't see E.T in 1982.
taxidave
C.V wrote:Was it a talkie and was it in black and white
I don't know if it was a talkie the pianist was very loud !
Neil
I saw the Delinquents at Cheltenham in about 1990. As we were going along Gloucester Road on the bus we saw Eddie the Eagle crossing the road.
taxidave
Neil wrote:I saw the Delinquents at Cheltenham in about 1990. As we were going along Gloucester Road on the bus we saw Eddie the Eagle crossing the road.
Not an unusual spectacle considering he used to live near TGI. :!:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
taxidave wrote:
Neil wrote:I saw the Delinquents at Cheltenham in about 1990. As we were going along Gloucester Road on the bus we saw Eddie the Eagle crossing the road.
Such a celebrity spot is rare though Dave for someone who spends most of their time in Gloucester.
Neil
taxidave wrote:
I beg to differ, he had very unusual spectacles. They were thicker than the bottoms of coca cola bottles.
Powelly131
Neil wrote:
taxidave wrote:
I beg to differ, he had very unusual spectacles. They were thicker than the bottoms of coca cola bottles.
Hence your inability to spot shite football when it's put in front of you?
Neil
I was describing his glasses, not mine Alex.