Gloucester B&stards

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Malabus
Because your own pathetic website has been hacked and you got no-where to go..

Then you have the need to come on your SUPERIORS forum and post shite...well do it in this thread...you park scum and tossers.
Neil
Malabus wrote:Because your own pathetic website has been hacked and you got no-where to go..

Then you have the need to come on your SUPERIORS forum and post shite...well do it in this thread...you park scum and tossers.
taxidave
Could someone please explain what that is a picture of and also its significance.
Malabus
taxidave wrote:Could someone please explain what that is a picture of and also its significance.
It's an extremely small knob which must belong to the poster.
taxidave
Malabus wrote:
taxidave wrote:Could someone please explain what that is a picture of and also its significance.
I believe he has quite a history of posting knobs on this forum.
Ralph
Malabus wrote:Because your own pathetic website has been hacked and you got no-where to go..

and away we go.... :)
C.V
Looks like the fishing season is in full flow
Neil
Malabus wrote:
Malabus
2nd bottle red vino and Robins Nest bringing out my creative side again....Sorry folks and a small sorry to the b@5t@red. :|
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:2nd bottle red vino and Robins Nest bringing out my creative side again....Sorry folks and a small sorry to the b@5t@red. :|
What wine was it?
Malabus
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:What wine was it?
Nice French Malbec.
Shade
*cough* white lightning *cough*
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:What wine was it?
Nice French Malbec.
Malbec is my favourite and French I think is best still when paying reasonable money - got a lovely bottle from a vineyard shop in Cahors two years ago I'll be cracking open soon.

I think at the cheap end some of the Chilean and Argentinian is pretty good too.
Malabus
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:I think at the cheap end some of the Chilean and Argentinian is pretty good too.
Malbec is used in Argentina also.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:I think at the cheap end some of the Chilean and Argentinian is pretty good too.
Malbec is used in Argentina also.
I know - that's why I said it was pretty good. A lot of it produced by French growers/owners in fact who moved production there.
taxidave
There is an overbearing aroma of pretentious rubbish in this thread. :lol:
Andy
taxidave wrote:There is an overbearing aroma of pretentious rubbish in this thread. :lol:
and it just got stronger :) ;)
C.V
Whats all this wine drinking malarky got to do with grovelling scrounging Glos City scum
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
C.V wrote:Whats all this wine drinking malarky got to do with grovelling scrounging Glos City scum
Read the thread and you might see how the conversation unfolded - the general gist is Mal said he was drinking wine, I asked what type, he answered, and I agreed with his sentiment.
asl
C.V wrote:Whats all this wine drinking malarky got to do with grovelling scrounging Glos City scum
For illiterate Gloucesterians,'wine' is what they do about their lack of a home stadium. There's your link, CV.
Neil
You call us illiterate and then spell a word wrong :)