Sunderland v Liverpool

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

taxidave
Just seen an identical incident in Sunderland v Liverpool game and no free kick given by Howard Webb !!
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
taxidave wrote:Just seen an identical incident in Sunderland v Liverpool game and no free kick given by Howard Webb !!
From the radio it sounded like Toure blocked on the line rather than deliberately stopping it and passing it to Mignolet?
51/84
very similar
taxidave
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
taxidave wrote:Just seen an identical incident in Sunderland v Liverpool game and no free kick given by Howard Webb !!
From the radio it sounded like Toure blocked on the line rather than deliberately stopping it and passing it to Mignolet?
Biased radio commentators. :shock: :shock:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
taxidave wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Biased radio commentators. :shock: :shock:
It is Alan Green so you are right. The only times he isn't being biased about Liverpool he is slating Man U.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
This is a very similar incident to what happened to a keeper called Scot Brown this weekend.

I cannot for the life of me remember what team he plays for - someone other than CTFC though I've been told.