County Cup v rent dodgers postponed.

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Malabus
They purposely drew 1-1 this afternoon in order to avoid their inevitable slaughter in the Glos cup
taxidave
Malabus wrote:They purposely drew 1-1 this afternoon in order to avoid their inevitable slaughter in the Glos cup
Come on then Ralph show your authority and move this to OTHER FOOTY.
Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.
Ralph
will do....

and TD i'm just following the rules as laid out on the forum.
taxidave
Ralph wrote:will do....
Having a good day aren't you. :lol:
Malabus
Cheltenham related. Postponed game on Tuesday.

Why was this thread moved Ralph. I demand answers.

CHELTENHAM v serial killers postponed.

Ruby related the clue is in the title of the fixture.
C.V
By luck l spotted this in here if l hadnt spotted it l would have had a wasted Journey on Tuesday night should be in CTFC chat only.Has some one lost the plot around here it is Cheltenham related
Malabus
C.V wrote:By luck l spotted this in here if l hadnt spotted it l would have had a wasted Journey on Tuesday night should be in CTFC chat only.Has some one lost the plot around here it is Cheltenham related
Complete and utter madness Kevin.

Get Andy back pulling the ropes ... At least he kept these mods in tow.
Andy
Now you can see why I decided to jack it all in :)

Too many posters seeing who can pi55 the highest. ;) :)
Ralph
absolutly :)

You let threads go off topic in CTFC only section and you get PM's asking why you allow it.. you move a thread like that and you get s5it ... never a dull moment
C.V
BUT it is CTFC related
Ralph
who were GCFC playing today?
C.V
I dont care who they were playing today what concerns me is l live in Cheltenham and not North America and l would have gone Tuesday if l hadnt noticed this CTFC related thread :roll: Use your brain man
Malabus
Ralph wrote:who were GCFC playing today?
It's about Tuesday game being postponed due to their draw today.
Cheltenham were due to play them on Tuesday but as they drew today the game will not go ahead on Tuesday as Gloucester will have to replay todays tie. People need to know in CTFC chat as its Cheltenham related.
Ralph
When they play Tuesday v CTFC start a new thread :)
C.V
Ralph wrote:When they play Tuesday v CTFC start a new thread :)

Fair play you proved the point you can p!ss higher than everyone else :roll:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Ralph wrote:absolutly :)

You let threads go off topic in CTFC only section and you get PM's asking why you allow it.. you move a thread like that and you get s5it ... never a dull moment
Do some sad-acts really PM asking why some threads aren't moved??? Jesus wept.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Ralph wrote:When they play Tuesday v CTFC start a new thread :)
The change in time for our away game at Northampton was in the main section....surely a home fixture being postponed is even more CTFC related than that?
Andy
Yes RCS - daily at times - there is no pleasing anyone when trying your best to run / keep the forum relatively tidy. You do something thinking its best and yes I admit sometimes I might have been wrong, but its then jumped on by a few etc - in the end you just think - yeah im wrong, but the way you get spoken to (ok typed to) you just think for the sheer hell of it - I aint moving it back etc etc.
Ralph
Andy wrote:Yes RCS - daily at times - there is no pleasing anyone when trying your best to run / keep the forum relatively tidy. You do something thinking its best and yes I admit sometimes I might have been wrong, but its then jumped on by a few etc - in the end you just think - yeah im wrong, but the way you get spoken to (ok typed to) you just think for the sheer hell of it - I aint moving it back etc etc.
100% spot on
Malabus
Ralph wrote:
Andy wrote:Yes RCS - daily at times - there is no pleasing anyone when trying your best to run / keep the forum relatively tidy. You do something thinking its best and yes I admit sometimes I might have been wrong, but its then jumped on by a few etc - in the end you just think - yeah im wrong, but the way you get spoken to (ok typed to) you just think for the sheer hell of it - I aint moving it back etc etc.
100% spot on
Admit that you are wrong and that I have won the p1ssing contest.
Ralph
never :lol:
C.V
Is there replay on the radio?
Malabus
C.V wrote:Is there replay on the radio?
If BBC Radio Glos still want listeners than I suspect the Golden Oldies special will still be scheduled for broadcast.