Worst I've seen it.

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Malabus
SHOCKING IMAGES - OVER 18's only.
Mud mud glorious mud.

http://youtu.be/0lyQstajKe4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Shade
Bloody hell, it doesn't look good. That penalty was a bit of a shocker too. Tamworth bloke pulls Glos player, gets in front, Glos player touches Tamworth bloke, penalty :lol: Curse of s#!t refs at WR.
Malabus
Shade wrote:Bloody hell, it doesn't look good. That penalty was a bit of a shocker too. Tamworth bloke pulls Glos player, gets in front, Glos player touches Tamworth bloke, penalty :lol: Curse of s#!t refs at WR.
A female referee I may add. When females start refereeing games on a regular basis I won't be attending games.
Shade
I knew and expected you would. But it would be wrong to say that her male counterparts haven't made worse decisions than that at WR.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:
Shade wrote:Bloody hell, it doesn't look good. That penalty was a bit of a shocker too. Tamworth bloke pulls Glos player, gets in front, Glos player touches Tamworth bloke, penalty :lol: Curse of s#!t refs at WR.
A female referee I may add. When females start refereeing games on a regular basis I won't be attending games.
Why won't you?
Malabus
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Malabus wrote:
Why won't you?

Because their hormones at certain times of the month will impair their decision making.
TheRaven
Rather than your hormones impairing your decisions 24/7. I'll take my chances with female referees thanks.
Scarface
counting down the days until female refs.

Gets rid of one miserable/moany b#!#%#d.
Malabus
Scarface wrote:counting down the days until female refs.

Many would say a realistic b#!#%#d.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:
Scarface wrote:counting down the days until female refs.

Many would say a realistic b#!#%#d.
Not many at all actually Mal. I can't believe we are even having this discussion: 'person referees football match' - nothing even worth talking about unless you are discriminating against any group of people.
kora
I get the impression Mal has no experience of the opposite sex as his understanding of them is virtually nil. Similarly I find it hard to believe he has ever met a person of another race. Surely in this era neither of these can be true, so I must conclude he is either a total WUM or the most bigoted arse that has ever walked the planet.
Malabus
kora wrote:I get the impression Mal has no experience of the opposite sex as his understanding of them is virtually nil. Similarly I find it hard to believe he has ever met a person of another race. Surely in this era neither of these can be true, so I must conclude he is either a total WUM or the most bigoted arse that has ever walked the planet.
Why are you mentioning race??? You are greatly unintelligent like the others. You don't know the the definition of what you are indicating.

Continuously being randomly attacked without provoking anyone. Are staff aware of the Defamation Act 2013. Please protect the victims, moderators.
Malabus
This what gets my goat. The filth are playing Chorley tomorrow on whats expected to be on a wet and ruined pitch. It will be completely wrecked by the time they've finished at 21:30.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:This what gets my goat. The filth are playing Chorley tomorrow on whats expected to be on a wet and ruined pitch. It will be completely wrecked by the time they've finished at 21:30.
Pray the ref calls it off