JFT96

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/live ... ve-updates" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Joey
The media, the police and establishment colluded to smear 96 people who were unlawfully killed.

This verdict goes some of the way to undo that damage.
Lonely goat-herd
Justice at last for the victims and their families and friends. A national disgrace that it's taken so long.
Malabus
TheRaven
It will be a long wait for those responsible to meaningfully admit culpability and I am certain it will barely appear in the sun tomorrow. Finally justice for the 96 has begun to be served.
London Exile
The truth and only outcome there could and should have been.
Whilst I imagine those responsible will be finally be brought to justice, the fact that the likes of Duckenfield have continued to live a lie and deceive the families up until last year, picking up their handsome salaries and police pensions still leaves a sour taste IMO.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
London Exile wrote:The truth and only outcome there could and should have been.
Whilst I imagine those responsible will be finally be brought to justice, the fact that the likes of Duckenfield have continued to live a lie and deceive the families up until last year, picking up their handsome salaries and police pensions still leaves a sour taste IMO.
Very sour. At least the truth is out. Let them keep their grubby money and rise above.