Non-League Finals Day at Wembley

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

The Old TomCat
Two games on same day, Sunday 22nd May at Wembley:
Hereford FC v Morpeth Town AFC in FA Vase Final
& FC Halifax Town v Grimsby Town FC in FA Trophy Final.
http://www.wembleystadium.com/Events/20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... ase-Finals

Will anyone be going by car and if so do they have a spare seat.
Will share travel costs.
BTW I will be supporting Hereford and Grimsby on day.
Malabus
Link isn't working, Thomas.
The Old TomCat
Malabus wrote:Link isn't working, Thomas.
Apologies.
It was there a while ago but seems Wembley updated it.
New link:
http://www.wembleystadium.com/Events/20 ... ase-Finals" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
CTFC fans got no interest in tinpot cups.
Shade
I might be going with my mate and his Hereford supporting wife, OTC, but I'll have to let you know.
The Old TomCat
Shade wrote:I might be going with my mate and his Hereford supporting wife, OTC, but I'll have to let you know.

That would be great if it works out.
Hereford are taking over 20,000 fans. Grimsby, I don't know but would assume taking no less than that number.
Who cares if it is the 'tin-pot' finals: with Wembley over half full, it should be a fantastic atmosphere.
I used to go to the Amateur Cup Finals many, many years ago and always enjoyed these days.
London Exile
I think it's a good idea to combine the Vase and Trophy as it'll be a decent sized (combined) crowd
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
The Old TomCat wrote:
Shade wrote:I might be going with my mate and his Hereford supporting wife, OTC, but I'll have to let you know.

That would be great if it works out.
Hereford are taking over 20,000 fans. Grimsby, I don't know but would assume taking no less than that number.
Who cares if it is the 'tin-pot' finals: with Wembley over half full, it should be a fantastic atmosphere.
I used to go to the Amateur Cup Finals many, many years ago and always enjoyed these days.
Another Cup where Northern League sides excelled. After one Amateur Cup run a Crook Town player was signed by Barcelona and as player and manager made the Catalan giants what they are today.