Shef Wed 100% of income is spent on wages

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Ralph
just mentioned in the play off game. Bet their owner wanted some of that money for getting in the Prem then

I don't think Stevie Bruce has a contract for next season either. Owner was waiting for some reason
Red Duke
Just watched the play-off final, a poor game between two poor sides. Hull are promoted but they are straight back down next season with those players,
leohoenig
Better than Bournemouth, they spent 237% of income on wages in the promotion season
Shade
In the play-off semi they were saying the new Sheff Weds owners had a plan of getting them into the Prem within 3 seasons, and this was the first. I didn't see the first leg when Brighton had all their bad luck, but in the second leg I thought Weds were extremely lucky not to be 4 down within 20 minutes. But they will build with foreign money behind them.

Should be interesting again next season in the Championship with Brighton, Wednesday, Villa, Derby, Newcastle, maybe Norwich all going for the promotion, along with the other teams that are usually there or thereabouts.
Ralph
Rafa will win that with Newcastle