England and Hart

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Ralph
Rubbish! :lol:

Get Vardy on! We really are junk, no passion, no pride
Nesty
agree = First thing this country needs is a new ANTHEM - what a difference between the Welsh fans singing their passionate anthem, and our fans singing "God save our Queen" -
as for Woy - wot a load of wubbish, Wooney looks good making 30 yard passes to unmarked players, Sterling, Wose, Kane all shite, the only decent player for me is Lallana
Ralph
I should be mgr :lol: Vardy on, scores
Love the Welsh anthem! Passion right through.
Was nice to see no booing this time
Nesty
I hear that 20 or so Wales fans were ejected from the stands. They were accused of blocking out the view of a large section of the fans behind them with their flag. You know the ones with the name of where the fans come from or which team they support, I think most will have seen the CTFC one?
However these welsh fans came from Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch !!
Shade
There was a group trying to get Jerusalem to be used as the official English national anthem, saying Wales and Scotland have their own and God Save Our Queen should just be used for Britain.