Atmosphere at matches

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

asl
I see the Croatian fans are doing their bit to 'add atmosphere' while they 'have a good time.'

And just as I type, the Czech Republic equalise! Serves the feckers right!
leohoenig
From my matches this week, the way to have a good atmosphere at the game is simple
Fill half the ground with Icelandic fans, and the other half with the Northern Irish
confused.com
leohoenig wrote:From my matches this week, the way to have a good atmosphere at the game is simple
Fill half the ground with Icelandic fans, and the other half with the Northern Irish
Was at the N.I v Germany game and don't think I have ever had as good a time at a sporting event. Left the stadium and hour or so after the match. They even turned the music on in the stadium to blast out Will Grigg etc etc etc. after failing to get the Northern Irish support to leave.
In Paris after with the German fans was excellent as well. Football as it is meant to be
Shade
Iceland and England fans in the stadium should be pretty good, I'd imagine. Loud, if nothing else.