Wales

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Nesty
what a performance - a team in every way - well drilled by a manager who has a fraction of the players available to him than Hodgson had

Passion
Pride

"Are you watching England" = all of the England players should be made to sit and watch a video of that game every day for the next month

Must say I felt sorry for Ramsey = looked like ball to hand to me - hardly deliberate

oh .......... and a decent Anthem
confused.com
Excellent news and a excellent result. So good to see a home nation getting into the last 4. Hopefully they can go all the way and do us proud
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Those players have played as a team together mainly in the same formation and style for 5-6 years and most of them are getting on for 30-50 caps.

Makes a big difference.
Ralph
Well done Wales! Stellar performance and must be fancied to beat Portugal now
Malabus
Everyone subscribing to MyAncestry.com to find anyone a little bit Welsh to jump on the sheep shagger Euro bandwagon.

Pathetic!
confused.com
Not one drop of blood from Wales in the family, but see no reason not to wish the one remaing home country in the competition, the very best of luck. Hopefully they will go all the way
asl
I always cheer on ALL the home nations, including Ireland, in every match they play - unless they're playing England, of course, or if the result might affect England in some way.
ctfc-fan
Wales are showing the sort of passion our over paid bunch of pretenders should have showed and I will support them all the way.
Shade
I am 1/8 Welsh. But more importantly, I'm 7/8 English. I hope Wales get destroyed, but I think they'll probably beat a very mediocre Portugal, even without Ramsey. To be honest, Wales haven't faced anyone either good or on form yet and they even got beaten by England, and we all know how bad they were. As RCS said, they've played together for a long time and have a couple of players capable of something else and, seemingly, the others are picking up some tricks from them - like Robson-Kanu with his out-of-sorts Cruyff turn against a pretty awful Belgian defence missing a couple of key players.

I reckon it'll be a Wales v France final, but no matter who makes it through, the real final in my eyes is Germany v France on Thursday. Whoever wins that will absolutely demolish Wales.

The day I wish Wales well is the day they wish us well...
confused.com
Shade wrote:I am 1/8 Welsh. But more importantly, I'm 7/8 English. I hope Wales get destroyed, but I think they'll probably beat a very mediocre Portugal, even without Ramsey. To be honest, Wales haven't faced anyone either good or on form yet and they even got beaten by England, and we all know how bad they were. As RCS said, they've played together for a long time and have a couple of players capable of something else and, seemingly, the others are picking up some tricks from them - like Robson-Kanu with his out-of-sorts Cruyff turn against a pretty awful Belgian defence missing a couple of key players.

I reckon it'll be a Wales v France final, but no matter who makes it through, the real final in my eyes is Germany v France on Thursday. Whoever wins that will absolutely demolish Wales.

The day I wish Wales well is the day they wish us well...
Oh do give over, Mr Petty !!!!
Shade
Give over what? The fact I don't like them because they don't like us? Why should I? I have Welsh friends, but I'm not going to support their football team after some of the things I've heard over the years. I was at a Wales game at the Millennium Stadium a few years back when they were still c!#p and had Hartson up front, and some of the anti-English stuff I heard was way worse than anything I've ever heard levelled at them. Plus, if Bale gets any smugger he'll be challenging Ronaldo for the title of biggest dickhead in Spain.

Next you'll be telling me to support Gloucester or Hereford...
Malabus
I demand the mighty Welsh military warfist to invade Gloucestershire to make us glorified sheep shafters.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
New life must be given to this campaign:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales ... um-2279460" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Monmouthshire is as Welsh as Herefordshire is Brummy. Both are more Gloucestershire in feel. Time to unite the three counties under the Glos banner. Reclaim the West Bank (of Symonds Yat)!
confused.com
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:New life must be given to this campaign:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales ... um-2279460" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Monmouthshire is as Welsh as Herefordshire is Brummy. Both are more Gloucestershire in feel. Time to unite the three counties under the Glos banner. Reclaim the West Bank (of Symonds Yat)!
now now, don't start a war unless you are prepared to lose a bit of territory if you lose