Rooney

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Shade
Do you think he might start believing some of the critics at last now that the Scum are leading 4-0 at half time against the reigning champions? His

Leicester have been bloody awful at the back and I didn't think they'd miss Kante THIS much, but it's noticeable just how better actual midfielders are in midfield than Rooney. As much as I hate to see Man Utd ever win, for the sake of England I'm happy he might disappear into oblivion...his defiance of his critics (everyone except TV pundits, managers and his team-mates) has been, basically, ignorant. But that's not a surprise, is it!
Ralph
He'll head to China for a big pay day in Jan
Robin
I would say he will either go to China or the USA, maybe back to Everton though for a couple of seasons.
asl
Oh, wouldn't that amuse the Everton fans!!!!!!! Can't imagine many would actually want 'Judas' back at Goodison - but some footballing backwater with a massive pay-deal - such as China - yes, I can see that happening. Surely that would be the end of his England career ahead of his 2018 target, though?
Shade
:lol: why on earth would Koeman want Rooney :lol:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
The granny hookers look too young in China. Lancashire's much more to Rooney's taste.