anyone remember this Dale Vince interview quote?

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Ralph
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/36302581" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:lol:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
LOL

3-1 defeat at Gateshead today. Gives Lincoln another game in hand to extend the league.

FGR stay third despite Daggers losing. Tranmere draw level with FGR, with fewer games played.

Vince's bottlers won't beat either of those sides in the play-offs, so third or fourth would be a semi final loss. Their only hope is to steal second somehow and hope to beat Dover or Barrow or whoever.
Shade
:lol: I've been saving that all season for when it's technically out of their reach. I'm hoping Lincoln don't mess it up with their cup run.

On another note, as I was driving to the game on Saturday and listening to the end of Burnley v Lincoln, I was wondering how many of the handful of their fans that stayed behind after the game and applauded as we lifted the trophy were realistically thinking that in 10 months time they'd be 3 points clear at the top with 2 games in hand? Not to mention in the QF of the FA Cup. What a manager Danny Cowley is. Probably won't be long before a Championship or top L1 side comes calling.