BBC threatening not to go to WC in Russia..

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Ralph
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ussia.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Shade
Can't see why they have to go anyway. It will be an international feed, so not their cameras, and the presenters and commentators can just sit in a studio in Manchester or London. It's not like we will miss anything by them not physically being in Russia, is it. Commentators rarely comment on anything not shown on the screen and usually seem to miss more of the action, as I regularly notice something that the commentators only pick up a minute or so later on a replay. Especially when Townsend or Beglin were commentating.

Always makes me wonder when there's a news story and they say "we go to so-and-so now, who is at the scene" and they cut to a bloke standing outside a door that has learned absolutely nothing more than he could have learned sat in an office reading a statement from the police...
Robin
I wouldn't believe very much the Daily Mail prints myself.