Tranmere

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

little mo
....won 3-0 away at Aldershot first leg of play offs,impressive.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
It will be a tough game against them next season.
Robin
Goes to show how bad that league is that potentially both us and Tranmere bounced back very quickly despite both of us being in a real mess at the time of relegation.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Indeed. Or if the Daggers manage to upset Tranmere at Wembley it will be an immediate bounce back up for them too.
asl
The line has been cast; there's bait on the hook; the swim is fed... Just need to wait patiently...
Shade
Robin, just out of curiosity, when was the last time we were in a good league? It seems that you are permanently unimpressed with the quality of football in general, especially when we're winning it's because other teams are terrible. Maybe you're into the wrong sport, or should watch more top tier European football?
Chris FGR
I'm sure TomCat will turn up soon, but until then I'll tide this over ;)

On my way to Essex, more in hope then expectation. Pretty sure very few neutrals will be backing us, but there you go. Our PR has hardly helped our cause on that front.

Agree Tranmere have got to be favourites to go up, and I'm sure the majority wouldn't begrudge them a place back in the league, far too big a club at this level. 95 points is very impressive.

If we did somehow do it I would enjoy a resumption of the "rivalry" from last season, enjoyed the banter and the atmosphere at the two games. We have a lot to learn off the pitch if we do ever make it up though.