Blackburn relegated

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

asl
Oh, dear. How sad. What a pity - for the Venky's, that is. Genuine sorrow for the Blackburn fans - but the "we know better than you" attitude of the new owners when they sacked Big Sam was a disgrace.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Yup, went down to a battle of the crooked bosses - Venky's vs Birmingham's mob.

Again, shows how PB has always provided strong and stable leadership in the interests of CTFC, and why all the talk of not getting season tickets and not going to games if one or two disliked players are signed on makes our fans look like spoilt brats.
Ralph
Would rather of seen Blues or Forest drop. Venkys have zero interest in football. Could never understand why they bought them except for thinking it was some kind of get rich quick scheme
Ralph
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Yup, went down to a battle of the crooked bosses - Venky's vs Birmingham's mob.

Again, shows how PB has always provided strong and stable leadership in the interests of CTFC, and why all the talk of not getting season tickets and not going to games if one or two disliked players are signed on makes our fans look like spoilt brats.
Agree. It's time to support the club, the new members of the board and the new chairman. Lots more positives like our own pitch again, new players, it can only get better. I think we may just flirt with the playoffs next season
Si Robin
I have family who are Blackburn fans, Whaddon Road aside it's the ground I've visited most. I was absolutely gutted for them earlier, but this has been coming for so long.
Robin
I've held a mild dislike for Blackburn since they bought their way to the top flight title but they've been run appallingly bad for a number of years now so this has been coming. Hoping we can draw them in the cup as it would be a new ground for me.