Darren Carter

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Leaves FGR.

Slams the club's approach to contract talks and blames Cooper's transfer merry-go-round for derailing promotion chances.

http://m.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/afte ... story.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Chris FGR
I agree with some of what he says, we have made a lot of changes during the season which is never going to make you consistent. The contract stuff is odd, if he really wasn't happy with how negotiations went as a free agent he could always have gone and talked to other clubs. So that suggests that whatever he says here, we must have offered him the best deal he could get.

I imagine most of what's said there is down to him not being happy at being dropped and unlikely to get a new deal and so deciding to leave a week or two early. Decent player and nice bloke, but as Robins fans have seen for yourselves, he's hardly undroppable.
Shade
Sounds like he's still got that "I'm better than this level" attitude, despite him being nowhere near better most days.