Liberals will destroy the game we love.

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Malabus
By eradicating heading the soccer ball in games....just wait and see, seen this vile lefty work and actions far too many times in my adult life.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
I never headed it anyway. Only time I went for a header and won it I got a headache and asked to be subbed at HT. Was an expert at jumping under the ball, backing in, or more commonly standing despairingly arms wide when team mates played an aerial ball rather than to feet. Love the 'no over shoulder height' rule in 5-a-side. Once the FL allows all weather artificial pitches and teams play on a decent surface rather than lower league fields we should hopefully see fewer headers apart form at set pieces anyway.
Shade
Oh look, Malabus on one side of the argument and RCS on the other...which side will confused go for now?!
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Shade wrote:Oh look, Malabus on one side of the argument and RCS on the other...which side will confused go for now?!
No question - he always sides with Malabus in topics like this!