Register    Login    Search    FAQ



CTFC.com Official Site Cheltenham Town FC 500 Club

Other Useful Links:     Leo's Blog    Robins Trust    CTFC Chatter    Football Ground Guide    This is Gloucestershire    News Now    CTFC History Site

Board index » THE NEST » OTHER FOOTY




 Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 



Author Message
 Post subject: Some welcoming news
 Post Posted: 15 May 2018, 21:59 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2009, 13:26
Posts: 11936
Location: The Death Star.
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 0 time
Champions league final will be free to view on BT sports.
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foo ... ssion=true

Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk


Top  Share on FacebookShare on Twitter
 Post subject: Re: Some welcoming news
 Post Posted: 15 May 2018, 22:17 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 21 Nov 2009, 04:27
Posts: 19512
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
Business no-brainer for BT. Will probably add 4 million viewers viz their usual viewing figures so they can charge advertising at a huge Premium.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Some welcoming news
 Post Posted: 16 May 2018, 12:40 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 27 Sep 2010, 14:02
Posts: 9994
Location: Cheltenhamshire
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
I thought it was part of their deal with UEFA that the final is always free-to-air, as well as a number of other games throughout the competition. Obviously, they usually show games nobody cares about on the FTA.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Some welcoming news
 Post Posted: 16 May 2018, 16:22 
Offline

Joined: 20 Nov 2009, 13:55
Posts: 483
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Still not available to people without computers, tablets etc. should be on the showcase channel as were the early rounds.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Some welcoming news
 Post Posted: 23 May 2018, 02:04 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2009, 13:26
Posts: 11936
Location: The Death Star.
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 0 time
kora wrote:
Still not available to people without computers, tablets etc. should be on the showcase channel as were the early rounds.


Would be more comfortable viewing on the freeview BT channel.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Some welcoming news
 Post Posted: 23 May 2018, 06:34 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 21 Nov 2009, 04:27
Posts: 19512
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
Malabus wrote:
kora wrote:
Still not available to people without computers, tablets etc. should be on the showcase channel as were the early rounds.


Would be more comfortable viewing on the freeview BT channel.


HDMI from laptop into the TV for me.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Some welcoming news
 Post Posted: 24 May 2018, 15:43 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2009, 13:26
Posts: 11936
Location: The Death Star.
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 0 time
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Malabus wrote:
kora wrote:
Still not available to people without computers, tablets etc. should be on the showcase channel as were the early rounds.


Would be more comfortable viewing on the freeview BT channel.


HDMI from laptop into the TV for me.


Yes, that’s an option. I have a smart TV so will use YouTube.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Some welcoming news
 Post Posted: 24 May 2018, 16:31 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 21 Nov 2009, 04:27
Posts: 19512
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
Do BT broadcast on YouTube? If so I may well do that via Chromecast or Firestick.


Top 
 Post subject: Some welcoming news
 Post Posted: 24 May 2018, 17:25 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2009, 13:26
Posts: 11936
Location: The Death Star.
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 0 time
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Do BT broadcast on YouTube? If so I may well do that via Chromecast or Firestick.


According to the article above.

“...but those without a subscription can see the match live online via BTSport.com or the BT Sport app, as well as on YouTube for free.”


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Some welcoming news
 Post Posted: 24 May 2018, 17:31 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 27 Sep 2010, 14:02
Posts: 9994
Location: Cheltenhamshire
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Some further good news Mal, you can currently watch the women's Champions League final on the BBC via your red button or on the BBC Sport website. I know how much you love ladies football.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Some welcoming news
 Post Posted: 24 May 2018, 18:28 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 21 Nov 2009, 04:27
Posts: 19512
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
Malabus wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Do BT broadcast on YouTube? If so I may well do that via Chromecast or Firestick.


According to the article above.

“...but those without a subscription can see the match live online via BTSport.com or the BT Sport app, as well as on YouTube for free.”


Thanks.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Some welcoming news
 Post Posted: 24 May 2018, 20:05 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2009, 13:26
Posts: 11936
Location: The Death Star.
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 0 time
Shade wrote:
Some further good news Mal, you can currently watch the women's Champions League final on the BBC via your red button or on the BBC Sport website. I know how much you love ladies football.


Yeah...check my diary.


Top 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
 Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 




Board index » THE NEST » OTHER FOOTY


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: