Some welcoming news

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Malabus
Champions league final will be free to view on BT sports.
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foo ... ssion=true" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Business no-brainer for BT. Will probably add 4 million viewers viz their usual viewing figures so they can charge advertising at a huge Premium.
Shade
I thought it was part of their deal with UEFA that the final is always free-to-air, as well as a number of other games throughout the competition. Obviously, they usually show games nobody cares about on the FTA.
kora
Still not available to people without computers, tablets etc. should be on the showcase channel as were the early rounds.
Malabus
kora wrote:Still not available to people without computers, tablets etc. should be on the showcase channel as were the early rounds.
Would be more comfortable viewing on the freeview BT channel.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:
kora wrote:Still not available to people without computers, tablets etc. should be on the showcase channel as were the early rounds.
HDMI from laptop into the TV for me.
Malabus
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Malabus wrote:
HDMI from laptop into the TV for me.
Yes, that’s an option. I have a smart TV so will use YouTube.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Do BT broadcast on YouTube? If so I may well do that via Chromecast or Firestick.
Malabus
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Do BT broadcast on YouTube? If so I may well do that via Chromecast or Firestick.
According to the article above.

“...but those without a subscription can see the match live online via BTSport.com or the BT Sport app, as well as on YouTube for free.”
Shade
Some further good news Mal, you can currently watch the women's Champions League final on the BBC via your red button or on the BBC Sport website. I know how much you love ladies football.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Do BT broadcast on YouTube? If so I may well do that via Chromecast or Firestick.
According to the article above.

“...but those without a subscription can see the match live online via BTSport.com or the BT Sport app, as well as on YouTube for free.”
Thanks.
Malabus
Shade wrote:Some further good news Mal, you can currently watch the women's Champions League final on the BBC via your red button or on the BBC Sport website. I know how much you love ladies football.
Yeah...check my diary.