Football watch

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

SHANDY VOR
For those of you not making the journey to Northampton there are a couple of local options available. Firstly City entertain the pride of Truro - Truro - at Evesham 3pm, tickets can be purchased on the gate but get there late to avoid disappointment. There is also the opportunity to watch the fortunes of one of your legends, Barrington Hayles, as he turns out I think for Windsor, at Tuffley Rovers this avo.

Picking back up the Plainmoor theme (Truro share with Torquay) when the Fawlties visited us on Bank Holiday Monday three ex-Cheltenham players featured (and none of them scored :)), can you name them?
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
An absolute geek fest today at Evesham. Not only is it the Tigers vs the White Tigers but it is the (only?) “Two teams who play their home games outside of their own County which they are in fact County Town of” Derby.
The Old TomCat
On same theme for those who are not going to Northampton,
FGR have a home match against Port Vale.
All are welcome.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
The Old TomCat wrote:On same theme for those who are not going to Northampton,
FGR have a home match against Port Vale.
All are welcome.
Let us join your forum and we will consider it.
London Exile
SHANDY VOR wrote:For those of you not making the journey to Northampton there are a couple of local options available. Firstly City entertain the pride of Truro - Truro - at Evesham 3pm, tickets can be purchased on the gate but get there late to avoid disappointment. There is also the opportunity to watch the fortunes of one of your legends, Barrington Hayles, as he turns out I think for Windsor, at Tuffley Rovers this avo.

Picking back up the Plainmoor theme (Truro share with Torquay) when the Fawlties visited us on Bank Holiday Monday three ex-Cheltenham players featured (and none of them scored :)), can you name them?
I’ll guess at Asa Hall, Joe Hanks and Liam Davis