Steve Evans - Hated because he wins.....

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

ctfc-fan
Who wants to tell him he’s hated by everyone as he’s a dirty cheat of a coach and shouldn’t actually be in football?

Steve Evans: Peterborough boss on rebuilding teams, promotions and 'passion' http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45425270" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Shade
He's mainly hated for what happened last week - him and his sub-human assistant being sent from the dugout for being c**ts. (Sidenote, I can't believe that word slips through the RNF profanity filter :lol: )

Oh yeah, and for being a cheat that destroyed a club.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Shade wrote:He's mainly hated for what happened last week - him and his sub-human assistant being sent from the dugout for being c**ts. (Sidenote, I can't believe that word slips through the RNF profanity filter :lol: )

Oh yeah, and for being a cheat that destroyed a club.
I think they either have to filter out Scunthorpe or allow Jeremy Hunt through - the platform too simple to choose between the two.
asl
The old Hereford forum used to have the best profanity filter. It would change the words to things like "poppycock", "gosh" and "drat". I think the particular one you used actually used to translate to "Steve Evans"!
Shade
asl wrote:The old Hereford forum used to have the best profanity filter. It would change the words to things like "poppycock", "gosh" and "drat". I think the particular one you used actually used to translate to "Steve Evans"!
Haha, we definitely need that on this board. In fact, most profanities could have a player or manager that they relate to. In the singular it would be "Steve Evans". In the plural it would be "Evans & Raynor's".

Windass would be someone that will go blind if they keep that up...
Martin Allen would be pr*ck
Paul Buckle would be motherf