Register    Login    Search    FAQ



CTFC.com Official Site Cheltenham Town FC 500 Club

Other Useful Links:     Leo's Blog    Robins Trust    CTFC Chatter    Football Ground Guide    This is Gloucestershire    News Now    CTFC History Site

Board index » THE NEST » OTHER FOOTY




 Page 1 of 2 [ 37 posts ] Go to page 1, 2  Next



Author Message
 Post subject: Gotcha: STATEMENT
 Post Posted: 13 Nov 2018, 08:57 
Offline

Joined: 03 Aug 2012, 13:49
Posts: 732
Location: Stroud
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Recently there was a discussion on a now closed thread on whether Dale Vince had ever approached Paul Baker to invest in Cheltenham Town FC.
I received a lot of extraordinary unpleasant flak from my regular detractors because I said it never happened.
So I am more than extremely overjoyed that I can throw their own horrible offensive words straight back in their own faces.
I wrote to Paul Baker and he confirmed that I was right. He said that Dale has never approached Cheltenham and they have never approached him.
I’ve been laughing ever since receiving his letter. Once again I’m proven right and yes I’m gloating BIG TIME.
So to my detractors:

Ihearye
Shade
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Lord Elpuz
Ben3
steveinblack
andgarod
Ralph

and any others I’ve missed
you’ve all backed yourself in a corner without any wriggle room and I have you by the short and curlies. Now I’m going to squeeze. :lol:

Andgarod: this is NOT a Fake news alert:
Next time better believe me when I make a statement of fact.

Artemis says I’m a bit of an idiot, which may be true, but I’ve proven to be much brighter and more intelligent than the rest of you detractors put together.
It was me who checked out the correct facts with PB.

• All of you guys failed to put your brains in gear when I stated that DV denied such a conversation ever took place.
That should have sent alarm bells ringing in all your shell-likes.
That conversation was referred by my detractors as Putin talking to a member of Adolf’s family.
Ho ho, it was more like Nelson Mandela talking to Ghandi who are both lauded and respected. Likewise both DV and I are totally honest and truthful.

RCS, bless his heart, wrote that I should start emailing the White House Press Office, where they’d give me a job straight away with the amount of distorted, deluded nonsense I come up with.
But it is RCS who is distorted and deluded because I did better than email the White House I wrote to PB. It is RCS who is writing delusion nonsense.

RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote that Cooper, Vince, OTC are all vile characters and borderline sociopaths but in view of the revelations above which show RCS is in the wrong, that description can only be attached to RCS. :lol:
MC, DV & I are all nice level headed guys. :D

Red Duke wrote that he once respected OTC for his comments, but grew tiresome of my approach of I'm right, you're wrong" to everything with FGR vs CTFC.
Red Duke you will have to start respecting me once again because I was right all along.

• The ever sarcastic Ihearye tries to make fun suggesting that I asked the woman in the FGR office for advice but the reality is that all the FGR office staff know more than he ever will. And he has the audacity to call me a vvanker. Now the truth is out it is him, not me, who is the contemptible one.

Ben 3 does his best to hype up non-existence FGR thuggery because I, as a FGR supporter, stood firm under extreme pressure from him and his mates knowing that I was right.
But it was the Cheltenham ‘supporters’ who were escorted back to Whaddon Road by police in a commandeered bus?

steveinblack wrote old Tom cats are smelly and scabby. He added that he can't spell neutered and should just have said cut his balls off.
If that be the case then I’ve just sprayed all over you guys. :lol: :lol: :lol: [Thanks Steve for setting up this fantastic put down. ;) ]

Ralph has a pop at me on thread in his usual highly offensive manner, unbecoming for a Moderator.
Ralph has stated that he will cease to be a Cheltenham supporter at season end which would automatically preclude him from being Moderator. I am minded applying for job because unlike Ralph I am not a plastic football fan and am a very nice truthful guy. [Okay I’d probably not get it because I could not lie and say I support Cheltenham although I could apply under my other user name and lie]

Lord Elpuz has the wrong Avatar for his user name. He comes across as very infantile so it would be appropriate if he changed his Avatar to one of a tiny child on his knees praying to his maker. [Think about it.]
He also comes across as a typical bully with a coward’s heart. He is happy dishing it out but cries foul when confronted. He has been more than offensive towards me and Carl W in a lavatorial way but wants me suspended from forum when I answer back in respectful language.
Lord E has correctly copied that I run rings round you guys [Thanks Lord E :lol: ]. He also says that I would be torn to shreds in court under cross examination, but it is me who is holding up and you guys who are being torn to shreds. [Thanks again Lord E :lol: ]

Vickeryc claims I am a WUM. Not true. I only respond to others who have posted anti-FGR or OTC nonsense on Robin’s Nest.
However in this case I will happily accept that I am a WUM. My detractors have had it coming and given me a golden opportunity to score at an open goal. It is an opportunity that might never so splendidly arise again.

• And finally Ihearye posted following after I had PB’s letter in my pocket: “It amazes me how you actually get to see any live football. Have not been to that many football grounds, but even international stadia (of any sport), don't have turnstiles big enough to allow your ego, entry”
That post I take as a compliment because yes I do have a big ego after putting all you guys right.


BTW don’t bother replying because it will be seen as sour grapes.
I don’t read or post on Robin’s Nest for grief or to give grief. I have many good friends who are Cheltenham supporters, hence my interest in your forum. They refuse to go on Robin’s Nest because of the bullying attitude of some members. For example some of you have come after me like a pack of wild animals because I post uncomfortable truths. If you need to write, send RCS a PM telling him to cease opening FGR threads or to anybody else writing anything about FGR. Then everybody will be happy.

I will end by wishing Cheltenham Town FC good fortune next year after ElGlosico.


Top  Share on FacebookShare on Twitter
 Post subject: Re: Gotcha: STATEMENT
 Post Posted: 13 Nov 2018, 09:47 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 21 Nov 2009, 04:27
Posts: 19830
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
Damn you OTC - you made me spit my coffee all over today’s FT with laughter.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Gotcha: STATEMENT
 Post Posted: 13 Nov 2018, 13:22 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 27 Sep 2010, 14:02
Posts: 10132
Location: Cheltenhamshire
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
:lol: this is the saddest thing I've ever partially read in my life. I got as far as "I wrote to Paul Baker".


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Gotcha: STATEMENT
 Post Posted: 13 Nov 2018, 14:28 
Online

Joined: 20 Nov 2009, 10:37
Posts: 4390
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Jesus wept...


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Gotcha: STATEMENT
 Post Posted: 13 Nov 2018, 15:22 
Offline

Joined: 03 Aug 2012, 13:49
Posts: 732
Location: Stroud
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Shade wrote:
:lol: this is the saddest thing I've ever partially read in my life. I got as far as "I wrote to Paul Baker".


Obviously you read first three lines where I wrote: “Recently there was a discussion on a now closed thread on whether Dale Vince had ever approached Paul Baker to invest in Cheltenham Town FC.
I received a lot of extraordinary unpleasant flak from my regular detractors because I said it never happened.
So I am more than extremely overjoyed that I can throw their own horrible offensive words straight back in their own faces.”
Of course reading next few words telegraphed that I was correct in claiming DV had never made any intention to invest into CTFC.
I assume therefore that you are sad because I have wrong footed every one of my detractors with my dogged determination to get to the truth.

Or if you are sad for me, don’t be.
I had fun composing post and your comments would come across as sour grapes.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Gotcha: STATEMENT
 Post Posted: 13 Nov 2018, 17:12 
Offline

Joined: 20 Nov 2009, 13:55
Posts: 489
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
You really are a sad f#!$ OTC, now go way and annoy someone else.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Gotcha: STATEMENT
 Post Posted: 13 Nov 2018, 17:30 
Offline

Joined: 20 Nov 2009, 10:15
Posts: 1038
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
kora wrote:
You really are a sad f#!$ OTC, now go way and annoy someone else.


My sentiments exactly.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Gotcha: STATEMENT
 Post Posted: 13 Nov 2018, 17:38 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 27 Sep 2010, 14:02
Posts: 10132
Location: Cheltenhamshire
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
OTC, the mere fact that you state that you are "extremely overjoyed" at "proving people wrong" - I still see no proof by the way (or couldn't be bothered to read far enough to find any) - on a football forum is all we need to have a good laugh. I really don't want to cause offence as I don't actually think you mean any harm with some of the rubbish that you come out with, but there's no other way of saying it: it's pathetic. I'd go as far as saying at least 95%, if not 100%, of people on this forum have been winding you up for months/years and you just keep biting. I can't tell whether you're in on it, you think that you're the one winding us up, or you really are being serious. I hope it's one of the first two.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Gotcha: STATEMENT
 Post Posted: 13 Nov 2018, 20:51 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 21 Nov 2009, 04:27
Posts: 19830
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
Shade wrote:
OTC, the mere fact that you state that you are "extremely overjoyed" at "proving people wrong" - I still see no proof by the way (or couldn't be bothered to read far enough to find any) - on a football forum is all we need to have a good laugh. I really don't want to cause offence as I don't actually think you mean any harm with some of the rubbish that you come out with, but there's no other way of saying it: it's pathetic. I'd go as far as saying at least 95%, if not 100%, of people on this forum have been winding you up for months/years and you just keep biting. I can't tell whether you're in on it, you think that you're the one winding us up, or you really are being serious. I hope it's one of the first two.


If not one of the first two then I would feel bad laughing at how funny it is and instead be very worried for his health. Maybe he is like this in real life too... I can picture him walking into Stroud Co-Op....”David, remember four years ago I gave you a £10 but you were adamant I gave you a £5 and you called me mistaken and short-changed me, and Wendy remember last year I knew Walkers Prawn Cocktail couldn’t be suitable for vegetarians but you claimed they were and said I couldn’t read the packaging? Well I wrote to head office and they have confirmed I was right on both counts! I knew the truth would out and I would run rings around your non-Co-Operative (LOL thanks for that set up!) stance!


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Gotcha: STATEMENT
 Post Posted: 14 Nov 2018, 11:10 
Offline

Joined: 23 Dec 2009, 02:56
Posts: 4372
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 3 times
Weird that as i wrote to DV and he said that he had approached PB and PB said no thanks.

You have to believe everything on the internet right? lol


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Gotcha: STATEMENT
 Post Posted: 14 Nov 2018, 13:05 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2009, 12:20
Posts: 1023
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
Shade wrote:
:lol: this is the saddest thing I've ever partially read in my life. I got as far as "I wrote to Paul Baker".

Got to agree Shade. Genuinely starting to think OTC needs professional help.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Gotcha: STATEMENT
 Post Posted: 15 Nov 2018, 23:20 
Offline

Joined: 03 Aug 2012, 13:49
Posts: 732
Location: Stroud
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
kora wrote:
You really are a sad f#!$ OTC, now go way and annoy someone else.


Kora
You've come late to raise your head above the parapet so you probably didn't read 2nd last GOTCHA paragraph where I wrote: "
‘don’t bother replying because it will be seen as sour grapes" & "If you need to write, send RCS a PM telling him to cease opening FGR threads or to anybody else writing anything about FGR. Then everybody will be happy."

Yes I’m sad that I have to repeat myself to people like yourself, when you could as easily PM’d RCS telling him to cease posting about FGR. You’ll notice on the Accounts thread he is floundering badly trying unsuccessfully to score points.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Gotcha: STATEMENT
 Post Posted: 15 Nov 2018, 23:21 
Offline

Joined: 03 Aug 2012, 13:49
Posts: 732
Location: Stroud
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Red Duke wrote:
kora wrote:
You really are a sad f#!$ OTC, now go way and annoy someone else.


My sentiments exactly.


Red Duke,
Your comment cannot be taken with any seriousness at all.
You said that you once respected OTC for his comments, but grew tiresome of OTC’s approach of I'm right, you're wrong" to everything with FGR vs CTFC.
Red Duke you will have to start respecting me once again because I was right all along in the DV & PB debate. I did not say CTFC was wrong but just a number of members of Robin’s Nest who were outrageously offensive towards me although they were totally WRONG.
Therefore if you were being honest in claiming that you respected me then you should have reprimanded those guys who were being abusively hostile towards me.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Gotcha: STATEMENT
 Post Posted: 15 Nov 2018, 23:23 
Offline

Joined: 03 Aug 2012, 13:49
Posts: 732
Location: Stroud
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Sprout Picker wrote:
Shade wrote:
:lol: this is the saddest thing I've ever partially read in my life. I got as far as "I wrote to Paul Baker".

Got to agree Shade. Genuinely starting to think OTC needs professional help.


Full reply on account thread.
But to put your mind to rest I am fully fit, In both mind and body.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Gotcha: STATEMENT
 Post Posted: 15 Nov 2018, 23:25 
Offline

Joined: 03 Aug 2012, 13:49
Posts: 732
Location: Stroud
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Shade wrote:
OTC, the mere fact that you state that you are "extremely overjoyed" at "proving people wrong" - I still see no proof by the way (or couldn't be bothered to read far enough to find any) - on a football forum is all we need to have a good laugh. I really don't want to cause offence as I don't actually think you mean any harm with some of the rubbish that you come out with, but there's no other way of saying it: it's pathetic. I'd go as far as saying at least 95%, if not 100%, of people on this forum have been winding you up for months/years and you just keep biting. I can't tell whether you're in on it, you think that you're the one winding us up, or you really are being serious. I hope it's one of the first two.


Shade,
At one time you and I had decent conversations on forum before you went over to the dark side.
So I know that you had a bit of common sense. However your post falls down after saying that you had not read beyond the first few sentences.
You should have done so. Nothing I wrote is pathetic or rubbish. All I did was turn my detractors own words against them.
You also claim that 95% to 100% on forum have been winding me up. That is usually called banter and I engage it that myself but if you check out some of the posts, you’ll see it has gone way beyond banter. That is why I was ‘extremely overjoyed’ to put those posters in their place.
Yes I know some try to wind me up and I do join in those conversation after I’ve done my research. You will remember last season I said that five Cheltenham players had been sent off during season. I came in for an awful lot of pathetic offensive grief from a number of numbskulls after which you had to rescue them when I named the players and games that they had been sent off.
That is the reason why I’m chuffed to bits, it’s because I have my detractors banged to rights.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Gotcha: STATEMENT
 Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018, 06:38 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 21 Nov 2009, 04:27
Posts: 19830
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
The thread that keeps on giving.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Gotcha: STATEMENT
 Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018, 12:45 
Offline

Joined: 20 Nov 2009, 10:15
Posts: 1038
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
The Old TomCat wrote:
Red Duke wrote:
kora wrote:
You really are a sad f#!$ OTC, now go way and annoy someone else.


My sentiments exactly.


Red Duke,
Your comment cannot be taken with any seriousness at all.
You said that you once respected OTC for his comments, but grew tiresome of OTC’s approach of I'm right, you're wrong" to everything with FGR vs CTFC.
Red Duke you will have to start respecting me once again because I was right all along in the DV & PB debate. I did not say CTFC was wrong but just a number of members of Robin’s Nest who were outrageously offensive towards me although they were totally WRONG.
Therefore if you were being honest in claiming that you respected me then you should have reprimanded those guys who were being abusively hostile towards me.


I am sorry but you really have lost the plot.

You have forgotten that respect is earned and can easily be lost.

You used to provide a different viewpoint about football i.e from an FGR view and gave balance to discussions about the two clubs. I like to read about CFTC from an opposition fans view. This I what I respected you for and that is why I wanted you to be allowed to continue to post.

Other FGR posters on this site, they sometimes agree with what FGR are doing and sometimes they don't. I respect them for this.

However, in recent times, you have completely lost my respect. Your obsession of being "right" on everything FGR and your approach to other posters on this website has been, to put it mildly, bizarre.

I couldn't care less about the DV and PB debate. It is completely irrelevant to me.

As for me "reprimanding" other posters on your behalf is nonsensical. This just confirms my opening line.

I am sorry but you get what you deserve. An old saying comes to mind "Those who live in glasshouses shouldn't throw stones."


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Gotcha: STATEMENT
 Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018, 17:18 
Offline

Joined: 20 Nov 2009, 13:55
Posts: 489
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
If you are walking down the street and someone with obvious metal health problems shouts nonsense at you do you respond by arguing? If the answer is no, why do you respond to this dick who has a serious personality defect. Just ignore the twat and he will eventually go away.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Gotcha: STATEMENT
 Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018, 18:46 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 21 Nov 2009, 04:27
Posts: 19830
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
kora wrote:
If you are walking down the street and someone with obvious metal health problems shouts nonsense at you do you respond by arguing? If the answer is no, why do you respond to this dick who has a serious personality defect. Just ignore the twat and he will eventually go away.


I still cling to the hope he is on a wind-up and deliberately writing complete and utter nonsensical deluded drivel for a laugh.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Gotcha: STATEMENT
 Post Posted: 17 Nov 2018, 10:26 
Offline

Joined: 03 Aug 2012, 13:49
Posts: 732
Location: Stroud
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:

I still cling to the hope he is on a wind-up and deliberately writing complete and utter nonsensical deluded drivel for a laugh.


The Americans have the expression: "Remember the Alamo, remember the Alamo"
I have my own on this forum: "Remember the GOTCHA, remember the GOTCHA."
Image


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Gotcha: STATEMENT
 Post Posted: 17 Nov 2018, 11:07 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 21 Nov 2009, 04:27
Posts: 19830
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
The Old TomCat wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:

I still cling to the hope he is on a wind-up and deliberately writing complete and utter nonsensical deluded drivel for a laugh.


The Americans have the expression: "Remember the Alamo, remember the Alamo"
I have my own on this forum: "Remember the GOTCHA, remember the GOTCHA."
Image


Still no more clear if you are deranged, ill, or on a wind-up and deliberately writing complete and utter nonsensical deluded drivel for a laugh.

As for your GOTCHA:

Zero evidence you wrote to Paul Baker - you have not shown evidence of his reply.

Either way, good to know you regard a Cheltenham Lib Dem Councillor as more important and one better to write to than the White House.

My opinion of Vince, Cooper and yourself is just an opinion. Everyone entitled to an opinion and you have provided no evidence other than a claim you wrote a letter as to why I should change that opinion.

So not sure why I should have sour grapes given you have said nothing of any substance or really done anything other than insult me amidst an unsubstantiated claim of writing to PB. You haven’t proven anything whatsoever apart from your own strangeness.

Your whole post was just a rant of insults and poor jokes. You put no-one right, tore no-one to shreds or offered any actual insight or defendable claim.

Given it is one of the lamest posts on here, I am actually defending you and giving you the benefit of the doubt by suggesting it is a deliberate wind-up - because if it is a genuine post and you genuinely believe in what you said, then words cannot describe you.

(And, I see you decided to attack in this thread again rather than address the question about your grasp of attendance statistics. As I even stated in that post. Your wind-ups are so predictable.)


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Gotcha: STATEMENT
 Post Posted: 17 Nov 2018, 11:54 
Online

Joined: 20 Nov 2009, 10:37
Posts: 4390
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Why do people on here care so much?? Personally, one sh1t I could not give. I don't even give a damn whether he's right or wrong and, for the life of me, I can't fathom why you allow yourselves to get under each other's skin, so much.

There's sooooo much more important going on in the World, in the UK, in Gloucestershire, in our respective clubs, I think you all just need to get a friggin' life - particularly OTC and RCS.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Gotcha: STATEMENT
 Post Posted: 17 Nov 2018, 14:08 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 21 Nov 2009, 04:27
Posts: 19830
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
asl wrote:
Why do people on here care so much?? Personally, one sh1t I could not give. I don't even give a damn whether he's right or wrong and, for the life of me, I can't fathom why you allow yourselves to get under each other's skin, so much.

There's sooooo much more important going on in the World, in the UK, in Gloucestershire, in our respective clubs, I think you all just need to get a friggin' life - particularly OTC and RCS.


I don’t care. Just winding up.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Gotcha: STATEMENT
 Post Posted: 17 Nov 2018, 14:37 
Offline

Joined: 12 Aug 2012, 17:13
Posts: 208
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
I've been following these threads for a while now and cannot believe how 'On The Craic' has managed to reel you all in. Surely you don't believe the nonsense he's peddling, neither does he, he is just exposing the wolf pack and those that see their mission in life to educate those with different views to themselves.

It's hilarious.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Gotcha: STATEMENT
 Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018, 09:15 
Offline

Joined: 03 Aug 2012, 13:49
Posts: 732
Location: Stroud
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:

Zero evidence you wrote to Paul Baker - you have not shown evidence of his reply.



Paul Baker is your Councillor, not mine. Ask him yourself.
Image


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Gotcha: STATEMENT
 Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018, 09:47 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 21 Nov 2009, 04:27
Posts: 19830
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
The Old TomCat wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:

Zero evidence you wrote to Paul Baker - you have not shown evidence of his reply.



Paul Baker is your Councillor, not mine. Ask him yourself.
Image


That would be a no then - avoiding answering a request for evidence most likely means this didn’t happen.

Produce the evidence, or we can categorically delete this thread for being based on a lie and false claim.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Gotcha: STATEMENT
 Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018, 10:21 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 21 Nov 2009, 04:27
Posts: 19830
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
Here is a reach out to you OTC with an offer of agreement.

RNF posters are primarily football fans and we like to talk about positive and negative goings on and reports on our regional sides, whether FGR, Gloucester, Swindon, Gas, Ciren, Bath, etc.

We expect to be able to have these conversations and share stories without being insulted or with threads like this taking up bandwidth.

So this is the offer, via the form of a bet: Cheltenham Town FC will finish higher than Forest Green Rovers FC in the EFL League Two final standings in the current 2018-19 season.

Between now and the season, you pledge to not jump in to derail threads or start with insults, false claims, arguments, etc. Which will mean near silence from your.

In return, we won’t target or attack you directly, but are free to discuss FGR and any other local team as we wish.

Then, should I lose the bet, and FGR are the highest team you are welcome to post a Gotcha 2 thread, highlighting anything you think we have got wrong during the debates throughout the rest of the season.

Should I win the bet, and CTFC prevail, you don’t post such a thread, but we have no further reward.

Is it a deal?


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Gotcha: STATEMENT
 Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018, 10:33 
Offline

Joined: 03 Aug 2012, 13:49
Posts: 732
Location: Stroud
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:

That would be a no then - avoiding answering a request for evidence most likely means this didn’t happen.

Produce the evidence, or we can categorically delete this thread for being based on a lie and false claim.

Image
RCS,
You're clutching at straws [once again].
A few weeks before I opened GOTCHA thread I took the precaution of PMing a respected member of the Robin's Nest alerting him to fact I had written confirmation in Paul Baker's own handwriting denying that Dale Vince had ever wanted to invest in CTFC.
I offered to send him a copy of letter but the wise Nester refused rightly saying it was a private letter between PB and me.
I am taking that wise Nester's advice and will not copy letter onto open forum.
Now I challenge YOU to contact PB and ask him same question and post his reply on Robin's Nest. Even better I suggest YOU ask PB to make post on Robin's Nest clarifying everything.
Image

BTW Good result for Cheltenham at Notts Co. My congrats to team.
[Last post from me today. I'm going out for rest of day]


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Gotcha: STATEMENT
 Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018, 10:42 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 21 Nov 2009, 04:27
Posts: 19830
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
The Old TomCat wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:

That would be a no then - avoiding answering a request for evidence most likely means this didn’t happen.

Produce the evidence, or we can categorically delete this thread for being based on a lie and false claim.

Image
RCS,
You're clutching at straws [once again].
A few weeks before I opened GOTCHA thread I took the precaution of PMing a respected member of the Robin's Nest alerting him to fact I had written confirmation in Paul Baker's own handwriting denying that Dale Vince had ever wanted to invest in CTFC.
I offered to send him a copy of letter but the wise Nester refused rightly saying it was a private letter between PB and me.
I am taking that wise Nester's advice and will not copy letter onto open forum.
Now I challenge YOU to contact PB and ask him same question and post his reply on Robin's Nest. Even better I suggest YOU ask PB to make post on Robin's Nest clarifying everything.
Image

BTW Good result for Cheltenham at Notts Co. My congrats to team.
[Last post from me today. I'm going out for rest of day]


What about the offer of a deal above. Do you accept?


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Gotcha: STATEMENT
 Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018, 13:46 
Offline

Joined: 12 Aug 2012, 17:13
Posts: 208
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Good job you're not in charge of the Brexit negotiations RCS - you are promising something you do not have the power to deliver on, and a well as having a weaker hand than Beadle (pre-death) - you have very little chance of winning your bet.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Gotcha: STATEMENT
 Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018, 19:41 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 21 Nov 2009, 04:27
Posts: 19830
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
SHANDY VOR wrote:
Good job you're not in charge of the Brexit negotiations RCS - you are promising something you do not have the power to deliver on, and a well as having a weaker hand than Beadle (pre-death) - you have very little chance of winning your bet.


I am confident of winning the bet. And if accepted by OTC, the real benefit for the RNF is having none of his interventions for the rest of the season.


Top 
 Post subject: Gotcha: STATEMENT
 Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018, 20:48 
Offline

Joined: 23 Dec 2009, 02:56
Posts: 4372
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 3 times
If anyone trolled on the FGR forum like OTC does here, they would have been banned months ago


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Gotcha: STATEMENT
 Post Posted: 19 Nov 2018, 20:43 
Offline

Joined: 03 Aug 2012, 13:49
Posts: 732
Location: Stroud
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
kora wrote:
If you are walking down the street and someone with obvious metal health problems shouts nonsense at you do you respond by arguing? If the answer is no, why do you respond to this dick who has a serious personality defect. Just ignore the twat and he will eventually go away.


Kora,
Thanks for your own self diagnosis warning.
I can assure you that should I have the misfortune to be walking down the same street as yourself I will ensure I cross the road before I am put at risk.

Image


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Gotcha: STATEMENT
 Post Posted: 19 Nov 2018, 20:50 
Offline

Joined: 03 Aug 2012, 13:49
Posts: 732
Location: Stroud
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Red Duke wrote:
I am sorry but you really have lost the plot.

You have forgotten that respect is earned and can easily be lost.

You used to provide a different viewpoint about football i.e from an FGR view and gave balance to discussions about the two clubs. I like to read about CFTC from an opposition fans view. This I what I respected you for and that is why I wanted you to be allowed to continue to post.

Other FGR posters on this site, they sometimes agree with what FGR are doing and sometimes they don't. I respect them for this.

However, in recent times, you have completely lost my respect. Your obsession of being "right" on everything FGR and your approach to other posters on this website has been, to put it mildly, bizarre.

I couldn't care less about the DV and PB debate. It is completely irrelevant to me.

As for me "reprimanding" other posters on your behalf is nonsensical. This just confirms my opening line.

I am sorry but you get what you deserve. An old saying comes to mind "Those who live in glasshouses shouldn't throw stones."


Duke,
You are making mockery of your own words.
You claim you not care about the DV & PB debate but are undone by previously commenting on a specific thread about it.
You claim I have lost your respect because I’m always right. That is a small price to pay to prove to everybody on TRN that I generally am.
I wish I had used the glass houses expression; it’s great because I am unscathed within a solid brick building and all my detractors have had their glass houses smashed to pieces.
Please do stop trying to score points. It is becoming tedious and bordering on SOUR GRAPES.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Gotcha: STATEMENT
 Post Posted: 19 Nov 2018, 20:51 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 21 Nov 2009, 04:27
Posts: 19830
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
OTC: do you take the offer of the deal and agreement I proposed?


Top 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
 Page 1 of 2 [ 37 posts ] Go to page 1, 2  Next




Board index » THE NEST » OTHER FOOTY


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: