Dissertation Survey - Gambling Accessibility

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

LeedsResearcher
Evening Robins. With the increasing rate at which gambling and football are becoming linked, I'm writing a dissertation on accessibility to gambling and targeting football forums. I would really appreciate it if you could take 2 minutes to fill it in.

https://leeds.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/gambl ... essibility" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

All responses will be kept anonymous

Thanks very much
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Completed.

One observation is that for the question on where one sees gambling advertised you missed out a very prominent option - football/sports stadia and shirts. As this is part of life for so many and something people are so used to, I am sure that that form of exposure will be underreported in your survey by people who are so inured to it they don’t immediately think of it to select other and then specify.

Is it under or post-grad research?
Johnsons Red Army
Completed.
LeedsResearcher
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Completed.

One observation is that for the question on where one sees gambling advertised you missed out a very prominent option - football/sports stadia and shirts. As this is part of life for so many and something people are so used to, I am sure that that form of exposure will be underreported in your survey by people who are so inured to it they don’t immediately think of it to select other and then specify.

Is it under or post-grad research?
Thanks for the feedback. I think this question was aimed at where people see betting other than football, with the statistics already showing how football and gambling are intrinsically linked. A large number of the ‘other’ responses have spoken about football shirts

It’s undergrad