Streaming games app

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Ralph
If anyone is looking for a way of streaming games and you have an android phone, try Modbro. Been using it the last 3 weeks on my phone or mirroring to the TV and it's really good. Yes you get a little slowdown from time to time but you don't get all the junk malware that you get when you try to watch games on streaming websites.

You need to sideload it. It's not available on the Play store. Well worth checking out
MSB
I had been using Mobdro for a number of years, but recently I had found the connectivity to the UK channels to be really poor.
Not sure if it was due to being based in UK or not.

I've now downloaded Show Sport TV which has proved to be an excellent replacement.

[Also Non-Footy related, but there's also an app called Showbox that has all TV shows and Movies which is well worth a download for Android users]
Ralph
Been meaning to check Showbox out for a while. Modbro has been good over here in the US. Pretty much perfect
Malabus
Ralph wrote:Been meaning to check Showbox out for a while. Modbro has been good over here in the US. Pretty much perfect
Showbox is very good, especially now that the lime player is needed. I highly rate Showbox, viewed the Hanna box set yesterday with absolutely no issues.
Ralph
Where do you get the showbox app and what do you watch it on Mal?
Malabus
Ralph wrote:Where do you get the showbox app and what do you watch it on Mal?
https://www.apk-showbox.com/download.html I use Lime Player on Android.