Hector Bellerin

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Shade
Has become second biggest shareholder in Forest Green Rovers...because of the whole eco-thing.

Many will say he's doing a good thing. Of course, we here at CTFC know he's being a mug. But then most people who have seen him off of the pitch know he's a mug from his fashion sense.
longmover
is DV running out of money? Big PR coup for DVFC, all a bit naff really and very much doubt anything will come from it.
Hubert Parry
Bellerin is a very conscientious and intelligent man. He is far above his peers in that respect and a role model for professional footballers to follow. It's a shame that FGR are the beneficiaries bit that is to be expected given their green credentials.
longmover
you really think he's going to stick around for the long haul? :lol: :lol: just another opportunity for a millionaire to chance his money. probably some sort of tax dodge
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Hubert Parry wrote:Bellerin is a very conscientious and intelligent man. He is far above his peers in that respect and a role model for professional footballers to follow. It's a shame that FGR are the beneficiaries bit that is to be expected given their green credentials.
Yeah, I saw an interview with him recently. Decent chap and all the things you say.
longmover
you have to hand it to Vince, his PR game is magnificent, light years ahead of anything CTFC will ever do.
Hubert Parry
I wouldn't be so pessimistic about our creativity for ever more!

There is a FGR branded hare in the gym in Cheltenham Ladies College. Apart from the fact that it is on our patch, it is galling that my friends have fallen for the campaign.

Whether we like it or not, FGR are mopping up the uninitiated as fans and no matter what you tell them, they will still think that FGR are brilliant.