Premier League clubs in breakaway league

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Shade
Thought this one was better, myself.
https://newsthump.com/2021/04/19/queen- ... al-family/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Malabus
A documentary from 1994.

https://twitter.com/HLTCO/status/138446 ... 79237?s=19" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ctfc-fan
Chelsea and Man City are out!
Shade
Be amazed if the other English clubs don't follow in the next 24 hours and it all collapses, but from what I've just read, Man City and Chelsea were the last to sign up, mainly out of a worry that they would be left behind. Maybe the others are more invested.

WHEN it does collapse, there are going to be some with serious amounts of egg to try and wipe from their faces.
Last edited by Shade on 20 Apr 2021, 18:59, edited 1 time in total.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
ctfc-fan wrote:Chelsea and Man City are out!
Great stuff. I always knew Russian oligarchs and Abu Dhabi Sheiks were good for English football. :lol:

Just three American owned clubs plus tag-along Levy left then.

City have invested so much in sports-led regeneration in Manchester to be fair so I can see why they do not want the bad PR.

Seeing how the whole thing is funded by JP Morgan, where Woodward used to work, I am guess Man U are the main force behind it alongside Henry at Liverpool.

If it collapses the Juve and Real owners are going to look daft seeing as they have been the most public about it and have burned a lot of bridges.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
So daft that Agnelli resigns!

As does Woodward.
Shade
And it was all over within a few hours. Florentino Perez and that Muppet that ditches his job at Uefa for it look like even bigger dickheads now.
longmover
This was all a little nudge to test the water, these people aren't stupid enough to think this 'attempt' would happen now, they've raised the flag seen the reaction. Next time it will be a longer and much more sneaky game but they have shown they have the support to do it.

This isn't over by a long long way.

Also just like to add the levels of hypocrisy this issue has raised has been utterly staggering.