Register    Login    Search    FAQ

CTFC.com Official Site Cheltenham Town FC 500 Club

Other Useful Links:     Leo's Blog    Robins Trust    CTFC Chatter    Football Ground Guide    This is Gloucestershire    News Now    CTFC History Site

Board index » THE NEST » Predicta Competition

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: Season 2014 - 2015
 Post Posted: 04 Aug 2014, 17:22 

Welcome all: stress levels about to rise as season starts. I’m happy to carry on the Prediction League - (..even hoping Trickster and Shade will join in….) , for 2014/5.
But please be willing to keep going through thick and thin until the end of season. If you are not prepared to do this please don’t start. However may I add that if we fall to 5 or 6 dedicated predictors I’ll stop at that point.
Minor changes to scoring system; simplicity the key. Sadly unable to match the excellent programme that appeared for the World Cup; just ms’s ‘word’ and ‘exel’.
Please look at the 2014/2015 CTFC Prediction League thread and add your names there. Thanks.

HT score [Half time score 10 points if correct – 5 for win/draw/lose score]
FT score [Full time score 10 points if correct – 5 for win/draw/lose score]
Time of 1st goal [correct time or failing that the nearest to time...10 points; but you may add ‘no goal’]
CTFC scorer [ 10 Name of the first CTFC player to score during the game – if at all – this may prove to be tricky again this season….:(]
Position in league – but this will be introduced after the 5th game. [10 points]

Top  Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Board index » THE NEST » Predicta Competition