This is going to cripple us...

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Malabus
Really not looking forward to January 2014
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... apped.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ralph
The thing that really annoys me is they are coming and have no means of supporting themselves. They are just sleeping rough in a lot of cases and begging or selling the big issue. What do they bring to the UK? Nothing and its the brits that have to pay for it.
Malabus
Ralph wrote:The thing that really annoys me is they are coming and have no means of supporting themselves. They are just sleeping rough in a lot of cases and begging or selling the big issue. What do they bring to the UK? Nothing and its the brits that have to pay for it.
"What do they bring to the UK" That's is the real and most important question, Ralph.
Ralph
dossing in sheds and on park benches, getting their kids pickpocketing on the tube, taking tax payer monies for doing all this too..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... treet.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Malabus
Ralph wrote:dossing in sheds and on park benches, getting their kids pickpocketing on the tube, taking tax payer monies for doing all this too..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... treet.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Public services can't cope as it is and where are the jobs for these gypsy undesirables.
Ralph
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -dump.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I believe this is at Barnets football ground...

Perhaps we could hold them all in Sunkmeadow and errect higher fencing. That old ground needs a facelift
Ralph
The usual handwringing suspects will be along soon Mal :D
Hubert Parry
There are more links to the Daily Mail on the RNF than on the Daily Mail site itself.
Joey
Do you suffer from xenophobia Mal?
Ralph
Its called speaking the truth Joey..if you don't like it, tough...
Hubert Parry
Ralph wrote:Its called speaking the truth Joey..if you don't like it, tough...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:
Joey
I agree that we're already struggling especially in built up areas and an extra 712,000 immigrants in a short space of time isn't going to help. I don't agree with the demonetisation of those who have immigrated here, there are plenty of immigrants who are a benefit to the economy and work just as hard and if not harder than some British nationals.
baggy89
I'm looking forward to it, I might be able to recruit again. God knows all the hard working Brits are in full worthwhile employment, and unable to take on the roles I have unsuccessfully been trying to fill since this time last year. :roll:

Oh wait...
Nesty
fecking unbelievable. They shouldnt come here unless they can support themselves. We ought to take a leaf out of the Australians book. They should have a job lined up and enough money to find a house, and enough for their return fare if they lose their job. we are too soft a touch.
asl
Personally, I'm gonna wait until they all come here then fly straight out to Bucharest in an audacious land-grab, stick in a flag and declare the People's Republic of ASL Land. Then we'll see who's laughing.

Or...or...maybe folk could simply stop reading the Daily Mail as if it were gospel...?
Ralph
Joey wrote:
I agree that we're already struggling especially in built up areas and an extra 712,000 immigrants in a short space of time isn't going to help. I don't agree with the demonetisation of those who have immigrated here, there are plenty of immigrants who are a benefit to the economy and work just as hard and if not harder than some British nationals.
There are some that do Joey but theres a lot that don't and its the Romanians we're talking about here, not Poles. When i was home last i went to London for a few days, Romanian beggars on the streets, on the tube, conning tourists with illegal ball games on westminster bridge, selling the big issue. Apparently they have forced out others from selling that and its now gang related.. that comes from a BI seller on high st in Gloucester. They are sucking up benefits and tax payers money. The country will implode sooner rather than later
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
One suspects Ralph and Mal could do with some facts and information:

"Opposition to immigration drops when people are told about the economic benefits of net migration, new research indicates. A YouGov poll found that the proportion of those questioned who viewed immigration negatively dropped from 63% to 54% after they were told that the government's financial watchdog believes that higher immigration will help the economy grow and ease pressure to cut spending..

YouGov found that, after being told the "full facts", the proportion of respondents holding positive views about net migration grew from 32% to 39%. The numbers wanting an end to all immigration dropped from 16% to 12%, and those advocating a small number of skilled migrants fell from 47% to 42%."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/jun/0 ... its-survey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Ralph wrote:
Joey wrote:
There are some that do Joey but theres a lot that don't and its the Romanians we're talking about here, not Poles. When i was home last i went to London for a few days, Romanian beggars on the streets, on the tube, conning tourists with illegal ball games on westminster bridge, selling the big issue. Apparently they have forced out others from selling that and its now gang related.. that comes from a BI seller on high st in Gloucester. They are sucking up benefits and tax payers money. The country will implode sooner rather than later
Romanian gangs taking over the Big Issue is a genuine problem, granted.

A fault of the uber-left BIF rather than immigration per se though. Tighten up who can sell the BI and problem solved.

Though Vodafones £0 tax payment the last two years probably sucks up more of our tax money. I don't know how it impacts on USA tax payers though Ralph.
kora
And you should NEVER believe anything you read in the Daily Mail; it's more of a comic than the Sun.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Indeed Kora. More chance of cheltenham signing a romanian striker for £712k than that many coming over here from there. Unbelievable that there are mugs on here who believe the Mail.
Malabus
See my post been censored [deleted].

Just shows the great truth is not aired on the forum.

More freedom in N.Korea.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:See my post been censored [deleted].

Just shows the great truth is not aired on the forum.

More freedom in N.Korea.
Don't get me started on freedom and posts being deleted on here or else I'll provoke the ire of Ralph Jong-Il.

Though forget I said that as just having the temerity of mentioning his name could land me a 72 hour ban according to a confidential PM I received which I am not allowed to reveal the contents of.

Mal, PM what you posted...
TechSupport
MAL,

I removed your post by accident - I was meant to only remove the personal insult that it started with so apologies - just been seeing if I could recover it but cant.

Krystyna
Malabus
TechSupport wrote:MAL,

I removed your post by accident - I was meant to only remove the personal insult that it started with so apologies - just been seeing if I could recover it but cant.

Krystyna
Thank you, Krystyna....getting to like you everyday. :grin:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:
TechSupport wrote:MAL,

Krystyna
Thank you, Krystyna....getting to like you everyday. :grin:
A team player - no 'i' in Krystyna.
TechSupport
Oh shyt have i spelt my name wrong agayn?

:)