Register    Login    Search    FAQ



CTFC.com Official Site Cheltenham Town FC 500 Club

Other Useful Links:     Leo's Blog    Robins Trust    CTFC Chatter    Football Ground Guide    This is Gloucestershire    News Now    CTFC History Site

Board index » THE NEST » NON FOOTY/JOKES ETC




 Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 



Author Message
 Post subject: West Midlands neo-Nazis
 Post Posted: 26 Jun 2013, 13:15 
Online
User avatar

Joined: 21 Nov 2009, 04:27
Posts: 19964
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-he ... r-23059542


Top  Share on FacebookShare on Twitter
 Post subject: Re: West Midlands neo-Nazis
 Post Posted: 26 Jun 2013, 13:24 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2009, 13:26
Posts: 12002
Location: The Death Star.
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 0 time
I would guess that this has nothing to do with the EDL.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: West Midlands neo-Nazis
 Post Posted: 26 Jun 2013, 13:39 
Online
User avatar

Joined: 21 Nov 2009, 04:27
Posts: 19964
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
Despite the 'EDL' graffiti alongside the Swastikas...


Top 
 Post subject: Re: West Midlands neo-Nazis
 Post Posted: 26 Jun 2013, 15:08 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 24 Aug 2011, 12:24
Posts: 2664
Location: In The Wymans (sipping a Panda Pop)
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
I agree with Mal on this one. The EDL do not go around doing this sort of stuff.

I would have thought its some teenagers who thought "oh the EDL would be well proud, lets say we're with them and they will treat us like heroes".

The EDL have frowned upon it.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: West Midlands neo-Nazis
 Post Posted: 26 Jun 2013, 15:21 
Online
User avatar

Joined: 21 Nov 2009, 04:27
Posts: 19964
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
Pie wrote:
I agree with Mal on this one. The EDL do not go around doing this sort of stuff.

I would have thought its some teenagers who thought "oh the EDL would be well proud, lets say we're with them and they will treat us like heroes".

The EDL have frowned upon it.


If someone writes EDL then they consider themselves part of the EDL.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: West Midlands neo-Nazis
 Post Posted: 26 Jun 2013, 15:47 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 27 Sep 2010, 14:02
Posts: 10158
Location: Cheltenhamshire
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Pie wrote:
I agree with Mal on this one. The EDL do not go around doing this sort of stuff.

I would have thought its some teenagers who thought "oh the EDL would be well proud, lets say we're with them and they will treat us like heroes".

The EDL have frowned upon it.


If someone writes EDL then they consider themselves part of the EDL.


Doesn't mean the EDL leaders would want them.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: West Midlands neo-Nazis
 Post Posted: 26 Jun 2013, 15:51 
Online
User avatar

Joined: 21 Nov 2009, 04:27
Posts: 19964
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
Shade wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Pie wrote:
I agree with Mal on this one. The EDL do not go around doing this sort of stuff.

I would have thought its some teenagers who thought "oh the EDL would be well proud, lets say we're with them and they will treat us like heroes".

The EDL have frowned upon it.


If someone writes EDL then they consider themselves part of the EDL.


Doesn't mean the EDL leaders would want them.


I've met and conversed with plenty of EDL who would happily embrace them and that behaviour.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: West Midlands neo-Nazis
 Post Posted: 26 Jun 2013, 15:51 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2009, 13:26
Posts: 12002
Location: The Death Star.
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 0 time
The Reichstag Fire Decree came about when the Nazi party blamed the Communists and Socialists for the arson of the Reichstag.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: West Midlands neo-Nazis
 Post Posted: 22 Sep 2018, 20:44 
Offline

Joined: 12 Aug 2012, 17:13
Posts: 221
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Malabus wrote:
The Reichstag Fire Decree came about when the Nazi party blamed the Communists and Socialists for the arson of the Reichstag.


Who do you think were responsible Mal?


Top 
 Post subject: Re: West Midlands neo-Nazis
 Post Posted: 22 Sep 2018, 20:57 
Offline

Joined: 20 Nov 2009, 10:37
Posts: 4413
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 2 times
SHANDY VOR wrote:
Who do you think were responsible Mal?


Liberal Snowflakes, I bet.


Top 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
 Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 




Board index » THE NEST » NON FOOTY/JOKES ETC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: