bikers intimidating family in range rover in NYC video

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Ralph
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -ride.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

pretty scary.. the guy on the bike thats riding in front of the car seems to slow big time to cause the first problem. No way should the car of gone into NYC, he was never going to have a clear road. Be interesting to see what happens to this
Malabus
Any driver with a 4x4 on a public road should be humiliated and executed in front of TV cameras broadcasting live to the nation on a Saturday evening instead of that Strictly come shite.
Nesty
what gets me is the fact that every other car you see is somehow a derivative of the Land Rover - a vehicle that 20 years ago was only driven by farmers and vets, now it seems to be the normal mode of transport for every 60+ year old grey haired old fart who hasnt got a fecking clue how to drive or park it.
Andy
Nesty wrote:what gets me is the fact that every other car you see is somehow a derivative of the Land Rover - a vehicle that 20 years ago was only driven by farmers and vets, now it seems to be the normal mode of transport for every 60+ year old grey haired old fart who hasnt got a fecking clue how to drive or park it.
not forgetting the school runs full of them as well - again vehicles that just do not seem to get parked correctly :)
asl
Chelsea Tractors....95% of them will never, ever, see mud.
C.V
Nesty wrote:what gets me is the fact that every other car you see is somehow a derivative of the Land Rover - a vehicle that 20 years ago was only driven by farmers and vets, now it seems to be the normal mode of transport for every 60+ year old grey haired old fart who hasnt got a fecking clue how to drive or park it.

You got one Nesty?
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Some of them are even advertised and name for driving (badly) in towns and cities.

http://www.toyota.co.uk/cgi-bin/toyota/ ... 2_UCruiser" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Joey
Driver won't be charged and has lacerations.
One biker has two broken legs.
One biker has been charged.
Two bikers are wanted for questioning.