Britain is at risk of harbouring war criminals and terrorist

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Malabus
OPEN BORDERS... :roll:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/asylum-report- ... ml#kcbf4id" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ralph
i would comment but apparently as i'm a mod, i'm not meant to have an opinion.. so i was told
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Mal, not 'open borders', more a case of poorly funded and thus not properly guarded closed borders. The failure is in the policy delivery, not the policy itself.
taxidave
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Mal, not 'open borders', more a case of poorly funded and thus not properly guarded closed borders. The failure is in the policy delivery, not the policy itself.
An interesting thought RCS but is that just another bash at this government or was the situation the same under the labour government.
TheRaven
I read it not so much as a bash on a particular government, but more a bash on Mal's long-standing war on people that are a bit different looking to us.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
taxidave wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Mal, not 'open borders', more a case of poorly funded and thus not properly guarded closed borders. The failure is in the policy delivery, not the policy itself.
An interesting thought RCS but is that just another bash at this government or was the situation the same under the labour government.
See what The Raven said - been under resourced for years under different governments.
Malabus
TheRaven wrote: but more a bash on Mal's long-standing war on people that are a bit different looking to us.

Hope you are not suggesting what I think, that is a very serious allegation, you should use your words more carefully.

Its a "Long-standing war" against mass immigration and foreign criminals using this country to harm others.
TheRaven
Sorry, should have said people who have different beliefs to us. It also appears to be a long-standing war against an entire religion which you have repeatedly slurred. I would go back and look for examples but it would make me too angry. I apologise.