Man from Cheltenham

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
http://www.gloucestershireecho.co.uk/Ch ... story.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Shade
The daughter of my brothers mate has applied to be on The Cheltonians. I'm disowning my brother to be as far removed from it as possible.
Joey
Somebody should tell him wearing a suit and a pair of glasses doesn't make you intelligent. What a complete and utter moron he is.
taxidave
Joey wrote:Somebody should tell him wearing a suit and a pair of glasses doesn't make you intelligent. What a complete and utter moron he is.
He may or may not be intelligent but at least he knows how to make money (how many people on this forum could afford to give £500 prize money, and a years supply of condoms don't come cheap, at least not the way she was shagging her way through uni) and that makes him smart in my book.
Nesty
sorry it is yet another illustration of how depraved our society has become
taxidave
Depraved or not it is nice to see a man finding a hole in the market. :lol: :lol:
Andy
taxidave wrote:Depraved or not it is nice to see a man finding a hole in the market. :lol: :lol:
Sounds like he was finding several holes in the market and opening them up for other men to exploit ;)
C.V
Hes found a slot and hes cashing in on it
Nesty
found a slut more like..... her name is polo .... she's made a mint from her hole
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Joey wrote:Somebody should tell him wearing a suit and a pair of glasses doesn't make you intelligent. What a complete and utter moron he is.
Surely you're not criticising a business engaging with consenting adults enjoying the freedom of the Internet!