Tom Daley.

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Andy
Is he the last person to know that he batted for both sides?

I bet he is hoping for a clean entry now.

Apparently, ITV bosses are renaming the diving show "Splash" to "Squelch".
Malabus
Probably the worst program mankind has ever witnessed.
Andy
and I bet series 2 of it wont be any better.... LOL
Shade
Andy wrote:Is he the last person to know that he batted for both sides?
:lol: Well, I think it said it was September that he realised, so...definitely yes.
stevec
Daley admits he is gay - certainly goes in the "no s#!t sherlock" for me!
taxidave
Shade wrote:
Andy wrote:Is he the last person to know that he batted for both sides?
:lol: Well, I think it said it was September that he realised, so...definitely yes.
You would think he would know which cricket teams he had played for. :o :o
Nesty
Why do these people feel the need to tell the world about their sexual deviences?
Si Robin
If they don't then they are subject to rumour and speculation both in the media and on social networks.

As he said, he wish he didn't have to come out in such a way, but such is the way of the World, especially for sportspeople, that it is still seen by some as a big taboo.

Fair play to him for coming out, now lets hope he can simply get on with his life.
Nesty
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGeg4pUsgmY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
asl
stevec wrote:Daley admits he is gay - certainly goes in the "no s#!t sherlock" for me!
I have to admit, when he told the World he was 'surprised' about how he feels, my first thought was of Martin Jol saying he hadn't seen that one coming" after being dismissed by Fulham.
TheRaven
I find talk of homosexuality as a 'sexual deviance' to be a fairly repulsive suggestion. Why should gay people keep their sexuality secret? Why should they have to spend their lives keeping a huge part of their identity secret or even having to pretend that they are something they are not? This forum often serves as a stark reminder that our society is far from the progressive one that we like to pretend.
C.V
Love him :roll:
Malabus
TheRaven wrote:I find talk of homosexuality as a 'sexual deviance' to be a fairly repulsive suggestion. Why should gay people keep their sexuality secret? Why should they have to spend their lives keeping a huge part of their identity secret or even having to pretend that they are something they are not? This forum often serves as a stark reminder that our society is far from the progressive one that we like to pretend.
You seem an intelligent poster.

I have refrained from posting on this thread.

Subtly edited by asl
asl
ENOUGH (AGAIN)