Over crowding in A+E ; NHS can't cope.

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Malabus
Sure the the 6 million Romanian/ Bulgarians will help things in January 2014 when they exploit the system.

Some advice... http://m.wikihow.com/Burglarproof-Your-Doors" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I've been to Bulgaria and Romania and both countries are run by the mafia and corrupt police force...they will snab your coat off your backs.

Get good house locks and strongly secured your money in good quality belts when out in public.

I expect crime to stretch the police force and more doom in the country for years to come.
Andy
and your love of foreigners continues...
Malabus
Andy wrote:and your love of foreigners continues...
Are you happy to wait 10 hours at A+E (very ill) full of foreigners that not paid into the system.

Let's get real FFS
Andy
Never experienced that problem myself each time Ive been to A&E.

and if there is another human being in A&E that needs treatment more than I do, then I will wait - the same with when I go abroad and need to use an A&E anywhere else.

It is however the timewasters (both British and other nationals) that I cant stand in A&E and something needs to be done about that.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Never experienced long waits up here. Buts that's because hospitals have not been closed.

Closing hospitals and cutting front line staff and GP access will obviously result in increased waiting times.

Destroy the NHS then blame immigrants and nurses. Classic Tory policy and media trick which Mal has been fooled by yet again.

If Osborne and a Mail columnist came and pissed on Mals carpet and raped him repeatedly but told him a Romanian did it he'd believe them.
Malabus
"That is one reason 'feelings' and 'compassion' are two of the most often used liberal terms. 'Character' is no longer a liberal word because it implies self-restraint. 'Good and evil' are not liberal words either as they imply a moral standard beyond one’s feelings. In assessing what position to take on moral or social questions, the liberal asks him or herself, 'How do I feel about it?' or 'How do I show the most compassion?' — not 'What is right?' or 'What is wrong?' For the liberal, right and wrong are dismissed as unknowable, and every person chooses his or her own morality." -- Dennis Prager
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
No idea what you're on about there. Saying less nhs resources equals longer queues is conmon sense not liberalism.

Saying ruling elites work together in their own interest to enhance their power is not liberalism, just a common observation of our government and economic system.
Malabus
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:No idea what you're on about there. Saying less nhs resources equals longer queues is conmon sense not liberalism.

Saying ruling elites work together in their own interest to enhance their power is not liberalism, just a common observation of our government and economic system.
People on this forum have no knowledge what is "right or wrong" which is the by-product of the evils of Liberalism destroying the country.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Are you saying the hypothesis that less nhs staff and fewer hospitals results in longer waiting times is wrong??