Will the Romanians slaughter our best friends..

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Malabus
..when they invade next year...Image
Daveangel
These Romanians are growing on me more everyday. I can't abide dogs.
A few hundred thousand turn up, less dogs, and they can crack on building more runways and roads and things.
Sooner the better if you ask me :)
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Do Bulgarians love and idolise dogs? Will Dog Wars take place on our streets? Be amazing to see running skirmishes in the back yards of Chinese Restaurants and Greyhound track carparks. With the war finally ending with the epic Battle of Battersea.

Which side will you take?
Malabus
Daveangel wrote:These Romanians are growing on me more everyday. I can't abide dogs.
A few hundred thousand turn up, less dogs, and they can crack on building more runways and roads and things.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Do Bulgarians love and idolise dogs? Will Dog Wars take place on our streets? Be amazing to see running skirmishes in the back yards of Chinese Restaurants and Greyhound track carparks. With the war finally ending with the epic Battle of Battersea.

You believe cruelty & murder to other earthlings is acceptable?
Malabus
Max exodus of Roma dog killers. http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/449886 ... odus-to-UK" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
C.V
Think l must have had a greyhound curry from the Indian Saturday the way it bolted out the trap the next day.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
C.V wrote:Think l must have had a greyhound curry from the Indian Saturday the way it bolted out the trap the next day.
haha
Daveangel
Malabus wrote:
Daveangel wrote:These Romanians are growing on me more everyday. I can't abide dogs.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Do Bulgarians love and idolise dogs? Will Dog Wars take place on our streets? Be amazing to see running skirmishes in the back yards of Chinese Restaurants and Greyhound track carparks. With the war finally ending with the epic Battle of Battersea.

You believe cruelty & murder to other earthlings is acceptable?
I'll just finish this rare roast beef sandwich, and then I'll give it some thought and get back to you...
Malabus
Daveangel wrote:I'll just finish this rare roast beef sandwich, and then I'll give it some thought and get back to you...
You blonde highlighted & moronic white van driver scabber.
Daveangel
Blonde highlighted? :o

Never been guilty of that!

I'll let the rest slide :D

(The sandwich was veal not beef apparently, but it was to die for :) )
asl
This foie gras is flippin' excellent, too.
Malabus
asl wrote:This foie gras is flippin' excellent, too.
Burn in Hell.
Malabus
Romanian MP's giving warnings about Romanian mass immigration.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/450905 ... live-in-UK" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Next thing we know the Express will have quotes from Diana and Maddy who spoke from beyond to warn us of the eastern terror.
Andy
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Next thing we know the Express will have quotes from Diana and Maddy who spoke from beyond to warn us of the eastern terror.
RCS - if anyone else posted that comment Im sure you would be reminding them that the disappearance (and possible murder) of a young child is not something to comment about in such a manner.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
I can see the offence some might make but I would not complain in this context. The well known joke that the Express only have three front pages - Diana, Maddy and immigration - they rotate between is a common and popular bit of satire against that vile publication and one I won't apologise for repeating. Especially as I find the Express's writing about immigration (and Diana) vastly more offensive and damaging.

I will apologise for any distress caused by making reference to 'the beyond' - obviously that is unproven, under investigation and an awful situation for all involved.
Malabus
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:I can see the offence some might make but I would not complain in this context. The well known joke that the Express only have three front pages - Diana, Maddy and immigration - they rotate between is a common and popular bit of satire against that vile publication and one I won't apologise for repeating. Especially as I find the Express's writing about immigration (and Diana) vastly more offensive and damaging.

I will apologise for any distress caused by making reference to 'the beyond' - obviously that is unproven, under investigation and an awful situation for all involved.
So you are accusing the Daily Express of making up stories for their front pages.
Joey
The age old tactic of fear.

They'll steal your jobs, eat your dogs and murder your family.

It's nonsense like this that detracts from the actual immigration debate.
baggy89
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:I can see the offence some might make but I would not complain in this context. The well known joke that the Express only have three front pages - Diana, Maddy and immigration - they rotate between is a common and popular bit of satire against that vile publication and one I won't apologise for repeating. Especially as I find the Express's writing about immigration (and Diana) vastly more offensive and damaging.

You're forgetting extreme weather.
Daveangel
Did nobody see last weeks "My Poodle was eaten by a gay, Bulgarian snowman Shocker" ?
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:

So you are accusing the Daily Express of making up stories for their front pages.
Not commenting on this case, but in general yes, a vast number of their front pages are not based on facts, or twist and interpret facts so incorrectly they are as good as made up.

On Radio 4 paper review the other week it was funny as The Express front page was about impending bad weather (as Baggy rightly mentions) and a sister paper owned by the same people had a front page about impending unseasonally good weather.

Obviously both could not be true.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Daveangel wrote:Did nobody see last weeks "My Poodle was eaten by a gay, Bulgarian snowman Shocker" ?
Haha.

I once wrote to the Express regarding a similar story. They had a 4-page OK Magazine feature on a lady beaten to death by her immigrant husband. I sent them the latest stats that (at the time) three women in the UK are murdered by their husbands each week and asked why they didn't report on each of these at all but did write 4 pages about it when an immigrant committed the crime. Needless to say they didn't respond.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
baggy89 wrote:

You're forgetting extreme weather.
Yes, you are right. Romanian weather the worst as well I heard.