stupid

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-25488259" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nesty
so..... she cant serve customers with alcohol..... is that the same for Bacon , pork & Ham?
You can just imagine in supermarkets having signs above checkouts "no alcohol or Pork products".......

We Vishnu a Merry Christmas
asl
What gets me is that if M&S had declined to give her the job that she applied for on the basis that she might have to scan alcohol or serve pork, there would have been all Hell to pay....
Malabus
Be Sharia Law next...PC brigade will bent backwards to please these people.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
asl wrote:What gets me is that if M&S had declined to give her the job that she applied for on the basis that she might have to scan alcohol or serve pork, there would have been all Hell to pay....
That is the worst thing for me. If you apply for a job somewhere you abide by the company rules. If you don't want to then don't apply. Simple really.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:Be Sharia Law next...PC brigade will bent backwards to please these people.
Hardly. You seem to think PC refers to 'pro Islamic fundamentalism' rather than 'pro UK law and order'.

I suggest you re-think.
Malabus
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Hardly. You seem to think PC refers to 'pro Islamic fundamentalism' rather than 'pro UK law and order'.
Do I....
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Hardly. You seem to think PC refers to 'pro Islamic fundamentalism' rather than 'pro UK law and order'.
Do I....
Yes - you said PC brigade will bend over backwards to support Sharia Law in the UK when in fact the opposite is the case.
Nesty
Sorry, it stinks. It would be like having someone refusing to serve customers in a betting shop if they were against gambling
Ralph
wait till your in line and you get there and slap your pork sausage on the counter.. whats she going to do.. refuse to serve you? Make you wait while they find someone?
Daveangel
I reckon there's a fair chance they'd call the police! :D
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Nesty wrote:so..... she cant serve customers with alcohol..... is that the same for Bacon , pork & Ham?
You can just imagine in supermarkets having signs above checkouts "no alcohol or Pork products".......

We Vishnu a Merry Christmas
Vishnu is a Hindhu God. Seeing as Hindhu's have been persecuted by Muslims in the past more than British people have I'd thought you'd be on their side!