like father like daughter

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Nesty
apparently Peaches Geldof doesnt like Mondays either
paperboy
....and her Dad absolutely hates them now.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
A bit of background to the song you both think is funny to use to mock someone's death:

"According to Geldof, he wrote the song after reading a telex report at Georgia State University's campus radio station, WRAS, on the shooting spree of 16-year-old Brenda Ann Spencer, who fired at children in a school playground at Grover Cleveland Elementary School in San Diego, California on 29 January 1979, killing two adults and injuring eight children and one police officer. Spencer showed no remorse for her crime and her full explanation for her actions was "I don't like Mondays. This livens up the day".[2] The song was first performed less than a month later. Geldof explained how he wrote the song:

I was doing a radio interview in Atlanta with Fingers and there was a telex machine beside me. I read it as it came out. Not liking Mondays as a reason for doing somebody in is a bit strange. I was thinking about it on the way back to the hotel and I just said 'Silicon chip inside her head had switched to overload'. I wrote that down. And the journalists interviewing her said, 'Tell me why?' It was such a senseless act. It was the perfect senseless act and this was the perfect senseless reason for doing it. So perhaps I wrote the perfect senseless song to illustrate it. It wasn't an attempt to exploit tragedy."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Don't_Like_Mondays" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
asl
I think most people are aware of the song's origins. It got to number 1 in the UK, I'm sure - but it was banned in a number of US states.