New housing in Chelt/Glos

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

ctfc-fan
rasta wrote:"I know of a local councillor who can only be in it for his own agenda..."

if its the one I'm thinking of? he is no longer a Parish Councillor, his wife owns a strip of land, inherited, she is a borough Councillor, its no secret as they all have to declare ownership. The Joint strategy group has made there decision now,its up to the Government to say yes or no.
Not in Hatherley Ward Tony, elsewhere in town. Spoke against something we wanted yet was quite happy to sell his land for housing and how it got through planning who only knows...
Artemis
Malabus wrote: Geoffrey V of Anjou who was French founded the House of Plantagenet..that's about as French as it got. House of Plantagenet coat of arms the three lions. English enough for me.
Not quite; Catherine of Valois, the wife of Henry V and mother of Henry VI was very French, in fact the French King's Daughter....Henry V himself was of course, the Regent of France, and Henry VI, albeit briefly, the King of France....I could on...

but instead move on to other wonderfully English monarchs like Henry VII, who was Welsh......or to the Hannoverians, the first of whom spoke no English when he inherited the throne.
rasta
ctfc-fan wrote:
rasta wrote:"I know of a local councillor who can only be in it for his own agenda..."

if its the one I'm thinking of? he is no longer a Parish Councillor, his wife owns a strip of land, inherited, she is a borough Councillor, its no secret as they all have to declare ownership. The Joint strategy group has made there decision now,its up to the Government to say yes or no.
Not in Hatherley Ward Tony, elsewhere in town. Spoke against something we wanted yet was quite happy to sell his land for housing and how it got through planning who only knows...
Not the one I was think of and a women to.